Soccer is the least talented sport on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also not all natural abilities are related to being athletes.

Manute Ball was not a atlethe and he made it in to the NBA.

Bol wasn't an athlete?
Ever see the game he dropped like 6-7] 3 pointers in an era when the center never stepped out there.

Not only that but he averaged like 3-4 blocks a game.
Now you can say its because he's tall, but many other tall guys don't come close to his numbers.
16th all-time on block list isn't too shabby for someone that wasn't an athlete.

Thats a skill not atletecism.

Mostly because he was like 1 foot taller than anyone else.

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote because Mark Eaton was 7'5" and he was nowhere near Manute in blocks.
Manute had great timing and instinct.

But hey you know

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote because Mark Eaton was 7'5" and he was nowhere near Manute in blocks.

But hey you know

Mark Eaton also led the league in blocks 4 times just because he was tall. None of them would even made the NBA if they were 6'11'.

Also look at Manute's 3 points , he was never guarded, the only time he was even remotely pressured he missed the shot. As I said it was a skill feat and performed under the least atlethic conditions being unguarded

Comple logical fallacie acting like amping one stats decline the other lol.

If you don't have the natural talent you are never going to at the level of the greats no matter how much you perfect the skills.
The prioritization is so powerful that a correlation of athletic talent diminishing as sport skill is selected for success occurs as a logistic reality, anyway. This is why soccer players are so slow and lacking in explosiveness compared to basketball players, for example, where Ronaldo, to pick someone who left soccer fans gaga-eyed across the globe, has inferior leaping compared to average NCAA recruits, inferior acceleration to nearly every NBA recruit (including some 6'10" or taller), and inferior top speed to NFL/NCAA receivers, corners, or running backs wearing 20-30 pounds of equipment.

We have established this over and over again in threads, historically. And no, soccer players aerobic capacity is not impressive at all. That has also been established.

But hey you know

I have run into his kids at Walmart (I’m not joking/trolling). Look exactly like their old man 7 foot tall and like they weigh 190lbs.

But hey you know
LOL, wut?

Eaton had roughly 1000 more career blocks than Bol. His single season PR was 456 (Bol's was 397).

I love it when people shit on the number one most viewed and played sport on the planet by a fucking mile. You know what I think you could add up every other sports viewing figures and participants and it wouldn’t match gods sport.

LOL, wut?

Eaton had roughly 1000 more career blocks than Bol. His single season PR was 456 (Bol's was 397).

You're right, I was thinking of Bradley and even he has a few more lol.
I could've sworn he had more than Bradley.

Eaton was the monster that played for the Jazz, not even sure how I mixed those guys up...I should be beaten lol.

I have run into his kids at Walmart (I’m not joking/trolling). Look exactly like their old man 7 foot tall and like they weigh 190lbs.

You in Connecticut sir?

Bol Bol has mad skills, he's having injuries though.

I love it when people shit on the number one most viewed and played sport on the planet by a fucking mile. You know what I think you could add up every other sports viewing figures and participants and it wouldn’t match gods sport.
So how many bottles of lube do you keep on the shelf next to a blown-up printout of this portrait?
DipO2xRuCBvLwzYWXNN_PRrLC1amOAZc6QPdc3_QEbvVAUUIMok84ESsSFC05iJfyWlGieV3B6ZZzuSxt9LFkpM7b_8tCrGoilxw09vbbYfJuQ=w960-rj-nu-e365

Wow you still talk about most skilled sport like it has no skill at all. You got to be like perfect storm of athleticism brains quickness and power to be called best player in the world. There is so many different types of body and athleticism in soccer but only those that mold all the things I said are truly great

Also not all natural abilities are related to being athletes.

Manute Ball was not a atlethe and he made it in to the NBA.

I don't think people appreciate just how talented NBA cans are. In other leagues they would put up wild MVP numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back