Soccer kicked the feck out of him

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like a friendly place, kids playing on the playground, trash hanging out there for some reason. Thank god one of them got brain damage.

Face down ass up in the air

Youtube's algorithm responding to that-there whuppin:

Andrey-Stepanov3.jpg

Those soccer kicks will get you sent to big boy prison.

Hey buddy, that isn't a speed bag you are going after.

Dude who got KOed had no idea how to fight. Hands down, and slaps for strikes. If you're that guy, don't get in a fight.

Git out, y'all hear?

My money was on the drunken guy plodding forwards!

Dude who got KOed had no idea how to fight. Hands down, and slaps for strikes. If you're that guy, don't get in a fight.
This
I really dont get people that gets into a fight having no clue what to do.
This is like learning to swin in a sea full of sharks

This

That and imo more importantly the real possibility of permanent damage or jail/prison time if things go bad either way. Idiots. But I do thank these knuckleheads for providing me endless hours of entertainment.

The fuck is up with those 30 year old virgins dressed like they're 15?

{<huh}

The fuck is up with those 30 year old virgins dressed like they're 15?

{<huh}

- What's wrong with the way i dress?

Ahh. You're talking about the other virg..., about the other guys!

Neither one had any clue how to fight, but the winner was substantially quicker.

Sometimes that's enough.

Can't even throw a punch and gets his ass beat by a dude with gay pants

Seppuku time

This

This sub forum wouldn't exist. That's why we all come here is to watch noobs get tooled.

The guy who got whooped looked and sounded pretty fucking drunk. Good win for black tanktop but that win comes with an asterisk next to it due to his opponent getting popped for Performance Decreasing Drugs. Dude was pico pulsing booze pretty hard.

Back