Soccer players are better fighters than "football players"

Wiffleball players are the real assassins

Reactions: mkt
Well they are great at groundwork, look at that scrambling:

copa-2018.gif

Bob Sapp had his day and he played football. The shear size of an NFL player would be enough to beat most soccer players in a fight assuming they both had the same fighting skill. Size means a ton when the skills are equal. NFL players would destroy soccer player, except the kicker and punters and even some of those guys are jacked.

Conor McGregor, Anderson Silva, and Jose Aldo played soccer

They will kill any NFL player in a fight.

FACTS!

Americans wanna deny that just like they wanna deny that China is....at some point.....gonna run America
Yeah, outside the U.S. you'll find a lot more soccer/futbal players than American football players. The fact a tiny number of them became famous MMA stars means nothing. And tons of U.S. fighters, including Cain, Cormier, Matt Hughes and Jon Jones, played American football in high school along with wrestling. All of them were UFC champs. I'm sure there are many more.

BTW, I like soccer, having played and coached it, but enjoy watching American football more, at least at the college level.

FACTS!

Americans wanna deny that just like they wanna deny that China is....at some point.....gonna run America
Wanderlei & Shogun played soccer with peoples heads in Pride, great stuff

Football is like whatever her name is. And soccer is like Ian Garry. One made the other one change his name.

FACTS!

True. Just check out these deadly windmill punches! In fact Ngannou learned this killer combo from soccer players

HEo7.gif

rozenstruik-ufc.gif

Why does American "football" have football in its name? They barely touch the ball with foot. Wouldn't it be better if it was called padded or American rugby?

Yeah, outside the U.S. you'll find a lot more soccer/futbal players than American football players. The fact a tiny number of them became famous MMA stars means nothing. And tons of U.S. fighters, including Cain, Cormier, Matt Hughes and Jon Jones, played American football in high school along with wrestling. All of them were UFC champs. I'm sure there are many more.

BTW, I like soccer, having played and coached it, but enjoy watching American football more, at least at the college level.
Thanks for saying this! I would add that if you got to a lower level of playing, I wouldn't be surprised that if all American male fighters played organized football at some level.

Reactions: mkt
Why does American "football" have football in its name? They barely touch the ball with foot. Wouldn't it be better if it was called padded or American rugby?
Wow, I’ve never thought of this before. What a unique perspective, thank you. That’s crazy.

Football is like whatever her name is. And soccer is like Ian Garry. One made the other one change his name.
The rest of the world doesn’t call it soccer. We all call it football. We call your crap american football and make fun of it all the time.
<Fedor23>

You mean hand-egg-Ballers?

Anyways besides hystericans no one is calling football soccer. Only suckers and manlets do

Rugby's full name is "rugby football". What's the difference?

When Aldo and McGregor fought, almost civil war happened in China because they were arguing about which chinese fighter they should support and Silva vs Weidman fights was huge in there because it was all about chinese fighting against the american

rugby > soccer > football

that’s the hierarchy of mma bases

Back