Some Odds to Jump on

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just wanted to alert some of ya'll as i see these odds as being way off.

Want to hear some opinions from you guys.

Santos -175
Bogatov+155

Santos is one of the better fighters at lw. He is 6-0-1 in the ufc.. facing an undefeated newcomer. how is santos ONLY -175.. he should be -350 or so imo

Holm -115
Aldana -105

Holm is getting older, but i dont think the miles have added up on her yet. Yes shes, the favorite, but opened up as the underdog. WHAT? Aldana is good, and looked great in her last fight as ketlen vieira is an amazing fighter, but thats only bc vieira ran in agressively, showing aldana no respect. pennington, smith, chookagian, evinger have all beaten aldana and i expect holm to as well.

Gall +240
Perry -280

This is one im not too hyped about, as im pretty sure gall will probably lose.. but he has a great chance of winning here. i know his gas tank is questionable, but perry isnt the type to push him around and test his cardio. i can see gall outgrapple perry to dominate a decision or submit him. the odds should be closer

thoughts?

Gall/Perry is very likely to end within 2 rounds, Gall submits him or he will get knocked out imo

Gall/Perry is very likely to end within 2 rounds, Gall submits him or he will get knocked out imo

Gall has some glaring flaws but his chin has looked rock solid. I could see Perry winning a lot of striking exchanges bit not being able to come close to putting Gall away.

The Sanchez stoppage loss was due to Gall's kidneys shutting down in the days leading up to the fight.

Gall has some glaring flaws but his chin has looked rock solid. I could see Perry winning a lot of striking exchanges bit not being able to come close to putting Gall away.

The Sanchez stoppage loss was due to Gall's kidneys shutting down in the days leading up to the fight.

Perry is reckless, if he smells blood he goes all in.
I could also see this ending like Fedor/Werdum, Gall luring Perry into a trap.

Perry is reckless, if he smells blood he goes all in.
I could also see this ending like Fedor/Werdum, Gall luring Perry into a trap.

Definitely possible. Gall's grappling is legit.

yea, im not sure what to think of those odds on gall/perry. theyre wrong to me. it seems like ppl just recognize perry's name and bet on him. he should not be such a big favorite... or how is he the bigger favorite than santos over a newcommer? wtf is goin on?

i should look into perry's grappling exchanges.. i think gall is slick enough to pull it off. perry doesnt seem like a smart fighter.

Am I the only person who thinks Santos is legit even at 40 yrs old sucks he only fights once a yr if that beat some legit people as well

Ok and I wasnt saying anything about the odds? Im saying he is completely underrated even at the age of 40 sucks he only fights once a yr if that
You asked if you're the only person who thinks santos is legit even though the bookies have him as a moderate favorite... lol

-175 is ehh below moderate in my eyes lol
and thats why i made this thread... maybe its his age that is making such a big factor in these odds.. but i dont think he has that many fight miles on him despite his age. im with you, he should be in the -300 range, not -180 or whatever it is

Back