Some of these little meth heads are lucky I don't care enough

lmao, conors brutal destruction at the hands of poirier really did a number on ts.

he is now basically trying to suck some meth headed dick just for a cigarette.

Reactions: Kb7
What in the fuck did I just read?

I went through an entire range of emotion in this thread:

First, I was completely humiliated for the TS. Then, somehow I felt even more humiliated for the guy that kept arguing with him.

Then I was humiliated for myself that I read nearly of that nonsense out of pure morbid curiosity at just how awkward it could actually get.

it was like watching a car accident... I couldn’t look away.

What in the fuck did I just read?

I went through an entire range of emotion in this thread:

First, I was completely humiliated for the TS. Then, somehow I felt even more humiliated for the guy that kept arguing with him.

Then I was humiliated for myself that I read nearly of that nonsense out of pure morbid curiosity at just how awkward it could actually get.

it was like watching a car accident... I couldn’t look away.
These things happend sometimes.

Hey @MescalineDreams wtf is wrong you with you methhead, private messaging me for hours on end, trying to justify your fighting background, you're even claiming in condescending way that YOU & Your friend are the most talented fighters from Canada.

I never thought you would melt this bad to resorting pictures of you in the shadows literally, sticking a arm out.

lm embarrassed for indulging some mentally ill, druggie. It makes sense why you keep sending constant messages at times talking to yourself.

Get help. This is the last reply from me to you, you are utterly insane and in need of a psychiatrist.

@MescalineDreams

Fuck you, you fucken scumbag piece of shit. Threatening to kill me. FUCK YOU. You fucking mentally ill meth head.

@MescalineDreams

Fuck you, you fucken scumbag piece of shit. Threatening to kill me. FUCK YOU. You fucking mentally ill meth head.
I didnt threaten to kill you.

find some reading comprehension you illiterate , uneducated, Mexican little bitch.

you talk shit about my clan

I said that by would never talk this kind of shit in real life because a real warrior would end you.

you talk shit about my clan, go hit them up bro and ask about me.

this isn't a joke anymore when you talk this kind of shit

I would never threaten someone as weak and pathetic as you are. But you would never talk this kind of shit in real life.

you aren't a martial artist. Stay in your place you little bitch.

I'm going to Call at some point this year. let's meet up. I will happily embarrass you and film it for everyone to see.

Hey @MescalineDreams wtf is wrong you with you methhead, private messaging me for hours on end, trying to justify your fighting background, you're even claiming in condescending way that YOU & Your friend are the most talented fighters from Canada.

I never thought you would melt this bad to resorting pictures of you in the shadows literally, sticking a arm out.

lm embarrassed for indulging some mentally ill, druggie. It makes sense why you keep sending constant messages at times talking to yourself.

Get help. This is the last reply from me to you, you are utterly insane and in need of a psychiatrist.
I sent you a picture of me throwing a right handed jab from over a decade ago.

you've been saying that I've been lying

guess I must have travelled back I time to cultivate some boxing ability.

Or maybe true just a delusional little bitch.

You motherfucker, I said you embarrassed your name and clan. Now you literally you're going kill me. Fuck you, you fucken mentally ill scumbag. Fuck you.

@MescalineDreams

if I hit up cali this year, you're getting embarrassed and it's going to be filmed and posted on sherdog for everyone to see.

you talk a lot of shit, let's see if you can back it up in real life.

Fuck you. You scumbag methhead.

Like I said message when you're in Los Angeles.

if I hit up cali this year, you're getting embarrassed and it's going to be filmed and posted on sherdog for everyone to see.

you talk a lot of shit, let's see if you can back it up in real life.
Nah, you threaten to kill me, someone isn't coming back, Believe that you scumbag.

You motherfucker, I said you embarrassed your name and clan. Now you literally you're going kill me. Fuck you, you fucken mentally ill scumbag. Fuck you.
Bruh, find some reading comprehension go uneducated little nobody

I never said I'd kill you.

I said you'd be ended by a real warrior if you talked this kind of shit in real life

you call someone mentally ill and call out their clan and it's past the point of being funny.

I said you'd be ended by a real warrior if you talked this kind of shit in real life.

this is past the point of being funny or trolling bro.
Message me when you come to the states. That's it. No games,

I said you'd be ended by a real warrior if you talked this kind of shit in real life.

this is past the point of being funny or trolling bro.
Nah pal, you said YOU would literally kill me.

That's it.

message me.

Big words towards someone who would literally kill you for speaking such things

I may end up going to call this year

let's meet up.

This what you said pal.

Nah pal, you said YOU would literally kill me.

That's it.

message me.
If you talked that kind of shit and disrespected me that much in real life, trust me, I wouldn't be only one.

I've been nice up until this point but this is another level of disrespect.

The spirit world is watching bro. You'd be wise to watch your mouth

and trust me, I would never threaten a weak little irrelevant, hating ass, delusional little pussy as yourself.

If you talked that kind of shit and disrespected me that much in real life, trust me, I wouldn't be only one.

I've been nice up until this point but this is another level of disrespect.

The spirit world is watching bro. You'd be wise to watch your mouth

and trust me, I would never threaten a weak little irrelevant, hating ass, delusional little pussy as yourself.
I'm done.

I'm going to participate in some peyote ceremonies so I can add it to my resume

Back