Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

Wwe did one saturday and Sunday. Japan still has baseball rolling. Chill. We all mostly still have normal lives.

WWF and baseball don't need to hopitalize actors after events. Hospital rooms are booked. You guys just don't understand. Whatever. Go back to call of duty and cry about being bored. Go volunteer at a hospital if you're bored.

Because you people are full blown idiots who actually thought MMA events and the safety of fighters should have continued through a global pandemic.

Great decision being made finally. All the other sports seem to have their head screwed on except for Dana white.

Damn it TS. There are far worse things going on right now than us losing our precious super fight. Imagine the shit storm that would have not could have WOULD have resulted from someone getting corona at 249 or any subsequent event. Imagine if a fighter’s loved one died from this. Imagine if a staff member died. Would it be worth it? Sure we'd post about them on sherdog. Maybe pin a thread in honor of them but would it bring them back to life or console their loved ones? It wasn't fucking worth it. It never was. It's nothing to celebrate. I wanted to see some fights but knew that this whole thing was bullshit anyway.

WWF and baseball don't need to hopitalize actors after events. Hospital rooms are booked. You guys just don't understand. Whatever. Go back to call of duty and cry about being bored. Go volunteer at a hospital if you're bored.

Just curious what is your profession? Lpn, rn, something along those lines?

Neh
My memory is A-1

We have the chat logs

"Back in the day we had a word for people like you"

Pussy shit

Then I called the word you were too shook to say and you gave me a like, phagget

Yeah my bad im not a hormonal teenager who says w/e while not caring about who it offends. Sorry I grew up.

You're still a pussy, keyboard warrior.

This is group therapy. Share with us, where did Disney touch you?
lzSEeGp.jpg

A little off topic, but is there literally NO sports happening right now ?
I mean, can imagine how they could have tennis matches without the concern of the virus spreading, if it was a closed door event

Ufc should be embarrassed..... they aren’t as important as they thought

I mean, can imagine how they could have tennis matches without the concern of the virus spreading, if it was a closed door event
Ive been watching soccer in Belarus online and i hate soccer. Theyre still having events

ATP/WTA + all majors have been scrubbed. They moved French Open back to after US Open, Wimbledon was scrapped completely.

I think they're all waiting to see how things play out, as they should, getting lazy now (esp in the US) right now would be awful. Safety first, sports will still be there after this

You do realize that many UFC fighters get sent to a hospital after their fights, right? Not a time to waste hospital rooms.
How many ufc fighters go to the hospital after an event on average? 3 maybe 4 at the absolute most? That’s not the reason this event isn’t happening. The only reason this isn’t happening is because people like to lose their minds at times like this and act irrationally.

Just curious what is your profession? Lpn, rn, something along those lines?

I'm an engineer at 5 hospitals. I'm sent to all the patient rooms to make sure all equipment is functional. We're low on staff so I also help wheel away dead bodies to the morgue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back