Something is off about Stipe!

Agreed something doesn't feel right about him, just to be safe he should retire immediately.

He sounds like he´s been on a proper 12 diet since he lost the belt
He was a speedtalking champ before that but his slurr definitely got worse

Let's get one thing straight. His name is not pronounced 'Steep eh' it's 'Stip e'.

Stip E. lol.

Isn't it more important how he performs when the cage door closes?

Why do people always try to draw conclusions from how someone looks pre-fight. Even when you are right about result of the fight the methodology used to determine it was wrong.

Hasn’t ate in over a yr. dc broke that jaw badly

WTF is up with all these threads about how Stipe's slurring his words now? He's always sounded, and talked that way, and sounds no different. He's just a caveman sounding type of guy. And he looks in much better shape, and conditioning than their previous fight. TS is seeing things.

Agreed something doesn't feel right about him, just to be safe he should retire immediately.

Agreed, he should run out of the arena come main event time.

Agreed, he should run out of the arena come main event time.

Agreed, but he may be too frail to run, so perhaps he should be wheeled out on a gurney.

He always looked like that to me. He is not slurring his word, he never opened his mouth more than half an inch when he speaks. My foreigner view was that it was Cleveland lingo.

He still looks huge next to DChub.

I've lived all across the US and currently living in Cleveland, I can say that is without a doubt false. Stipe has some kind of speech impediment because no one else around here speaks like that. That way of speaking isn't any sort of regional accent in any part of the US.

Stipe has slurred every word for a long long time please post the evidence of “more then usual” otherwise your claim, is just that, a claim

I've lived all across the US and currently living in Cleveland, I can say that is without a doubt false. Stipe has some kind of speech impediment because no one else around here speaks like that. That way of speaking isn't any sort of regional accent in any part of the US.
where at? cool, northeast ohio stand up lol

yeah no one sounds like that here lol. its def a speech issue

saw he weighed in at 230 and dc was even at 236. wow, both guys slimmed down.

cant wait. i think this was the right move for stipe.

where at? cool, northeast ohio stand up lol

yeah no one sounds like that here lol. its def a speech issue

We've been in Tremont for about a year, one more year to go until my girl finishes her specialization at Cleveland Clinic. Then off to the next spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back