Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

@Clementine this song is for you....

giphy.gif

Perfect song for a cat gang drive-by :cool:

giphy.gif

Perfect song for a cat gang drive-by :cool:
Puuurrfect ;) ;) looks like me and you and @BroRogan in that car, going to frame @BFoe . its better that he goes to the slammer, because he can escape easily, remember last time he was in the slammer he did the fuji-wit-su armbar to the wardens and made a hasty retreat

orange-cat-mug-shot.jpg.optimal.jpg

@Jackonfire This song is for you

Thank you. We lost a great storyteller when Gordon passed away earlier this year. And then yesterday we lost Robbie Robertson, probably best known as a member of The Band. He put out some beautiful solo material as well like this song. This one's for you

Thank you. We lost a great storyteller when Gordon passed away earlier this year. And then yesterday we lost Robbie Robertson, probably best known as a member of The Band. He put out some beautiful solo material as well like this song. This one's for you

Yes, very sad indeed, God rest their beautiful souls. They made so many people happy with their music, my dad was a huge Gordon fan, he had many of his vinyl records, I still have a few in a box but most of the sleeves have severe damp and water damage and I don't think the vinyl's play, but there is 1 called "The Best of Gordon Lightfoot" and that vinyl looks in very good condition and doesn't seem to be any damp on it, so I'll try that one when I get a new player.

So many great songs and so many memories.

Back