Songs from your childhood you remember by heart (and are actually good)

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mine are the Sailormoon intro, Captain Planet intro, Backstreet Everybody, and Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication.

And you?

Working In The Cole Mine.

First tape I ever bought was some oldies collection. That shit is BURNED into my brain for life.

OGC.84cd8a45d7cdbf462d095e2140b89aff

For me, it was pretty much the whole Elvis catalog. I became a huge Elvis fan after watching his movies on TV as a little kid & my parents bought me almost all of his albums & took me to see him live. Good times.

For me, it was pretty much the whole Elvis catalog. I became a huge Elvis fan after watching his movies on TV as a little kid & my parents bought me almost all of his albums & took me to see him live. Good times.
Same here. I remember so many obscure Elvis songs from my mum blasting the G.I. Blues and Blue Hawaii soundtracks when I was a nipper

80s baby so:

1. The Monkees Intro and whole catalogue

2. The Beatles solo works: Harrison (got my mind set on you), McCartney (Say, say, say - Spies like Us - Ebony and Ivory), Lennon (the whole Double Fantasy album)

3. Roy Orbison: You Got It, Mystery Girl

4. Fleetwood Mac: Everything off of Tango in the Night

I could go on. I was born in early 1980 so this is amongst the stuff I was first aware of that’s still held up.

That's a bit to far back for me, but knowing pop culture a little bit and seeing some of his vids, he definitely had swagger enough swagger he seemed cooler than a superhero.

Working In The Cole Mine.

First tape I ever bought was some oldies collection. That shit is BURNED into my brain for life.

OGC.84cd8a45d7cdbf462d095e2140b89aff

Ah. I know this song to. I think I've heard it hundreds of times for some reason. It's a good one.

Back