Media Sora Rakhmonova (sister of Shavkat) showing the violence runs in the family

Sobaka is not a female dog, it's just dog in general.

Female dog is obviously "suka" (сука), word heard on so many servers.

"ov" and "owa" have very broad meaning in all Slavic languages, or had at some point.

"Ov" can mean anything pertaining to, owned by someone, related to someone etc.

BUt yeah, in this case it formed patronymics surnames.
Male dog - pyos, female dog - sobaka, bitch - suka.

I thought they were strict Muslims? Why is she fighting? Perhaps they're more liberal than Dagestanis. (honestly curious)

I thought they were strict Muslims? Why is she fighting? Perhaps they're more liberal than Dagestanis. (honestly curious)
Yes. From what I've read in Central Asia nomad people (like Kazakhs) are used to their woman having more rights/working. While in Dagestan it's seems all that macho/Muslim I am the man/provider and stuff.

Reactions: HHJ
Early stoppage. Opponent was clearly playing possum.

Credit to MMAJunkie for the article. Sora Rakhmonova has fought professionally 5 times, never against somebody with more than 10 pro fights or a winning record, and is 4-1 overall.

Her brother may be great, however, she should really string a few more wins together against higher caliber opponents, and then, maybe, ask for a shot at contender series? The UFC did employ CM Punk at one point, to be fair, so maybe it isn't that outlandish to ask, but, I'm thinking Bellator is more likely to give her the caliber of opponent she needs to develop without hurting their brand image. Thoughts?

Ec7VkXk.jpg

<{hughesimpress}>

She has already lost 3 MMA fights, she is weak and unathletic, and she isn't attractive. Even though she is 24 years old, she looks like she is Shavkat's aunt or something.

Shavkat-Rakhmonov-with-his-sister.jpg

images

1-26.jpg

Screenshot_20210118_192657.jpg
She's 24? Looks older than I am :O

I see the resemblance....Would!

She honestly doesn't have much experience.

Back