***SOS HELP ME IMMEDIATELY***

Mtlguy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My name is Joshua Harley and I am a 33 year old Canadian. There's a very good chance my life is now finished forever.

I need you to contact the embassy of Canada RIGHT Now if you are reading this. As well as any other agency that you think can help me while being stranded overseas in Thailand. Anything and everything will help. Make absolutely as much noise as you can.

CNN, FBI, everything. Contact them all immediately. You need to make as much noise as possible or I'm dead before midnight I guarantee it.

I am at white orchid inn 2 on soi 4 in Nana plaza and I have no way of getting to the embassy. The entire hotel is helping, in fact most of the street is because it's my life or hers. The Mafia will shoot me dead before I make it to the embassy.

I will either be framed for about a thousand bullshit crimes I didn't do, and then be expected to raise millions to avoid being shot dead or thrown in jail for some ridiculous amount of time. Or I'll simply be shot dead later on today.

If you are reading this, please help me out. I don't want to die here in this hotel on this road. I want to
go home.

My name is Joshua Harley and I am a 33 year old Canadian. There's a very good chance my life is now finished forever.

I need you to contact the embassy of Canada RIGHT Now if you are reading this. As well as any other agency that you think can help me while being stranded overseas in Thailand. Anything and everything will help. Make absolutely as much noise as you can.

CNN, FBI, everything. Contact them all immediately. You need to make as much noise as possible or I'm dead before midnight I guarantee it.

I am at white orchid inn 2 on soi 4 in Nana plaza and I have no way of getting to the embassy. The entire hotel is helping, in fact most of the street is because it's my life or hers. The Mafia will shoot me dead before I make it to the embassy.

I will either be framed for about a thousand bullshit crimes I didn't do, and then be expected to raise millions to avoid being shot dead or thrown in jail for some ridiculous amount of time. Or I'll simply be shot dead later on today.

If you are reading this, please help me out. I don't want to die here in this hotel on this road. I want to go home.

MODS DO NOT DELETE

If you are reading this, please help me out. I don't want to die here in this hotel on this road. I want to go home.

Background and what not please
Did the dude ride a jet ski? Should not have done that

Judging by the his post history the guys story seems to check out, I'm in the UK so I'm not sure I can do anything but maybe someone Canadian could contact the embassy however that works over there.

Back