Multiplatform Soulframe (TBA 2024)

Valhoven

Parliament of Will
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Logo.png

Developer: Digital Extremes (Canada) | Publisher: Digital Extremes (Canada)

Engine: Evolution

Announced: July 2022 | Homepage: here

Gameplay: Co-op action hybrid-MMORPG

Fun fact: Though from creators of Warframe, Soulframe leans hard fantasy, not sci-fi

Reveal trailer: (Enjoy!) (Combat style shows @ 3m 45s)

Entered closed beta. \m/

Lost blades of old, reforged anew. Struck 'gainst Kane's helm to ring a chord true.

Fuck yes, I spent an ungodly amount of time with Warframe. It was probably the only game I played for like a year and a half. If they did something similar to souls combat, but with Warframe mission structure and crafting/advancement system, then you can count me in.

Hoping for more technique in combat than fast paced button mashing.

Fuck yes, I spent an ungodly amount of time with Warframe. It was probably the only game I played for like a year and a half. If they did something similar to souls combat, but with Warframe mission structure and crafting/advancement system, then you can count me in.
Tenno, I still play Warframe, if you can believe it. My OG clan is going strong with a trickle of new recruits who've equal amounts confusion and curiosity.

Tenno, I still play Warframe, if you can believe it. My OG clan is going strong with a trickle of new recruits who've equal amounts confusion and curiosity.
I tried to jump back in a few years ago, but it had changed so much I was totally lost. If I hadn't dumped so much time into it I probably would have stuck it out, but thought it would be best to put it down and just let it go.

I remember seeing the trailer for this and it was love at first sight. Never got into Warframe but I did watch a documentary on the game that really showcased the love the devs have for it.

Back