Spartan kick out of nowhere

Teeped that dude from a seated position, not bad. Also got a "kick" out of the guy who restrained the guy was holding him off the ground

Left leg then right leg.

Wonder what the dude said. Perhaps insulted his sleeveless-backwards cap ensemble.

That was awesome.

I'm going to go practice my seated teeps now

lol, it seemed so chill at first, just two guys chatting. i thought it was gonna come from a third person, not those two

That was great. Even sent him backwards and his chair into the wall of the counter. Dunno how he generated that much force, he must have practiced the shit out of the seated teep technique

i think having his back against the counter really helped. if was just sitting on a stool out in the open he might've fallen off backwards instead

i think having his back against the counter really helped. if was just sitting on a stool out in the open he might've fallen off backwards instead

I am not so sure. His back was not against the counter at first, it was only after the kick, as he was sent backward. You can see when he hits the counter after the kick. Maybe from the angle, his right shoulder/upper back is against the counter, but it is hard to tell.

Also being on a stool that is taller than most chairs helps a lot as well.

that was badass, then he politely restored the furniture and left.

Back