PlayStation Spider-Man 2: Official Discussion

The inclusion in the Spiderman games have been great. The stand alone Miles Morales game oozed so much Puerto Rican culture I don't think any other media has ever made feel so proud to be Puerto Rican.
Yeah and the setting is NYC which is incredibly ethnically diverse and also has a big LGBT community. There’s a time and place to complain about wokeism but this isn’t it.

gun to my head i couldn’t name a single unique Batman Beyond villain despite watching that animated series religiously when i was younger

I can, and I haven't seen the show in 20 years.

Ink.

Edit - ' Inque.'

R.92aefedf72b7ce8090f254bc5e862440

Something I think the devs should get more credit for is making a B list villain like Mister Negative really cool. They did a great job of making him a worthy villain and also with his arc in Spider-Man 2.

They also did an excellent job with Kraven and adapting the Last Hunt as a storyline in the game while tying it into the Symbiote storyline. Kraven is a character that I think is often really over the top when he’s in games but his arc in the comics is very good and dark and this game did it justice.

My guess is that there will be a time skip between this and the next game. Miles will be doing well as the new solo Spider-Man, however some great calamity requires the power of two Spider-Men, causing ol' Pete to come out of retirement (probably Carnage). I think we're supposed to get the Wolverine game next, so perhaps that will have some foreshadowing for the next Spider-Man game's story in there somewhere.

My guess is MJ gets kidnapped or something and that drags Peter back into the suit. Norman will say something like "You stole the world from me by taking away my son. Now I'm going to take everything from you!" I just hope by the time the 3rd game's credits roll both Harry and Peter are still friends. Oh, and I think Carnage will be in the Venom game if they make one but who knows.

Only 10% of lines recorded for Venom were used per VA. Crazy mat left on the cutting room floor:

Only 10% of lines recorded for Venom were used per VA. Crazy mat left on the cutting room floor:

Kinda not surprised, Tony was wasted in that role in the end.

Kinda not surprised, Tony was wasted in that role in the end.
Nah they did him perfectly. He came across as a sort of Lovecraftian horror and he was terrifying. I like when stories keep their villains more mysterious. That’s one of my issues with sephiroth going forward. Part of the greatness of the og is how much mystery there is surrounding him. If we want to see more of him they could do an Eddie Brock version and make him more of an antihero

Nah they did him perfectly. He came across as a sort of Lovecraftian horror and he was terrifying. I like when stories keep their villains more mysterious. That’s one of my issues with sephiroth going forward. Part of the greatness of the og is how much mystery there is surrounding him. If we want to see more of him they could do an Eddie Brock version and make him more of an antihero

I meant more in the amount he was used, especially how much of a big deal it seemed when they announced him as Venom. This Version of Venom I have no problem with

Well apart from the
Agent Venom look they gave Harry
look, Agent Venom sucks

I meant more in the amount he was used, especially how much of a big deal it seemed when they announced him as Venom. This Version of Venom I have no problem with

Well apart from the
Agent Venom look they gave Harry
look, Agent Venom sucks
Yeah I’m guessing they had more plans but probably decided to give Kraven more of the spotlight. I’m not too disappointed since Kraven was awesome in this game and will probably make the movie version look like even more of a joke

Back