Movies SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME ($1.9 billion worldwide gross; Returns to Theaters on Sept. 2)

If you have seen SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Tics went on sale today for this, dec 16, 3 pm showing for me
Nice same almost forgot then saw this thread was like shit need to get my tix. Was lucky it wasn't all sold out tho couldn't get my ideal seats all the way in the back

shit just read scalpers are selling tickets for thousands of dollars. Saw one 4 25k
screenshot-2021-11-29-120934-1638218570619.png
screenshot-2021-11-29-121120-1638218570618.png

Interesting...

Hopefully they'll be a time gap. Tom Holland is 25 years old and still playing a high school student.

Good luck to him to still look that young in his 30s.

I think the press will be able to see it this week. I guess I'm going to have to be really good and avoid spoilers tho I bet there out there already

It should be marvels biggest since endgame bit with the new covid shit don't know

Interesting...

Hopefully they'll be a time gap. Tom Holland is 25 years old and still playing a high school student.

Good luck to him to still look that young in his 30s.

They’ve already done a 5 year jump so I doubt we see any more big ones again for quite a while. If anything, with all this multi universe stuff going on maybe they’ll find a way to go back in time pre blip.

also I guess this kills my theory that Holland would get sucked into the Sony-verse at the end of this movie although I guess maybe under the new partnership there’s a way that still happens. Or McGuire and Garfield get sucked over instead.

This actually looks good, I thought the last two sucked, but I also didn't watch them

Update: December 2, 2021

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME International Character Posters Featuring Doc Ock, Electro and Green Goblin

FFpShPhXMAEjgKZ

FFpSg3LWQAUQyyC

FFpShf2XIAEkelG

Doc Ock and Electro look Cool AF. Especially Foxx; that's a massive improvement on the Blue Electric Eel get up from TASM.

I still think they made a big mistake in not giving Dafoe a more comic accurate Green Goblin costume. Combined with Dafoe's ahem, "unique" facial structure and propensity to consume the scenery without even bothering to chew it, that would have made this version of Norman Osborn instantly iconic.

Meh might give it a watch cuz of Doc Ock and Goblin. These movies so far have nothing on the early 00's Spidey.

Damn it! There goes my Cunning Plan to get my Dubs removed early!:mad:

"That's a nice Spider Man: No Way Home you have there, @Dragonlordxxxxx

Be a real shame if someone...Spoiled it";)
I'm the only one that's allowed to spoil No Way Home. So here it is...

Ned Leeds is Mephisto.

Doc Ock and Electro look Cool AF. Especially Foxx; that's a massive improvement on the Blue Electric Eel get up from TASM.
I still think they made a big mistake in not giving Dafoe a more comic accurate Green Goblin costume. Combined with Dafoe's ahem, "unique" facial structure and propensity to consume the scenery without even bothering to chew it, that would have made this version of Norman Osborn instantly iconic.
I really dislike that Goblin mask. They would have been better off showing a maskless Dafoe. His real face is much scarier anyway.

Back