Sports Illustrated: Conor talking about Poirier’s wife amongst most embarrassing things ever seen

SI-1.jpg

The look on her face is like "hey don't blame me SI wanted this"

<36>

Easily.
Imagine you're a new fan and you're being told how great and exciting mma is and then you see conor's behaviour after the fight.

Embarrassing and absolutely Pathetic.

Might just change their name to "woke illustrated"...

Most men would fuck that, including me. So it makes perfect sense to have something like that in a magazine devoted to appeal to men. When they don't, it's just them being out of touch and thinking the male community has high standards. It doesn't. Men are able to see sexual value in a wide range of body types. I would throat fuck that fat bitch no problem. Who cares? She certainly isn't ugly, and with all that fat you can just smash hardcore without the chance of breaking her in half. Fat bitches like that can take all sorts of humiliation. They will do anything to compensate.
That's a fucking savage rant, but true.

I just hate how magazines are now getting pressured by (and giving into) extreme leftists to conform to whatever they think is a regular human. Trading model girls in for chubby chicks we hit on the regular...I get it. But give it a couple of years...they'll be having front page trannies and non-binary "people" soon. You don't have to change what you do -- in this case publish pics of hot models most of us would never fuck -- and replace them with whatever the leftists want next.

I'm ok with a chubby bird in a swimsuit. It's more puzzling to me as to who is buying these mags and seriously wanking over swimsuit pics when there is !0,000,000,000,000 videos of any chick you like doing anything you want on video, for free, on the internet.

This SI reporter must be new to MMA, this might not even be top 5 most embarrassing things Conor has done.
I'd say No

Live PPV the biggest star in mma ranting and raving on the ground with a broken foot threatening another man and his wife (not even counting the vile things he was saying about her).

That's a fucking savage rant, but true.

I just hate how magazines are now getting pressured by (and giving into) extreme leftists to conform to whatever they think is a regular human. Trading model girls in for chubby chicks we hit on the regular...I get it. But give it a couple of years...they'll be having front page trannies and non-binary "people" soon. You don't have to change what you do -- in this case publish pics of hot models most of us would never fuck -- and replace them with whatever the leftists want next.

I'm ok with a chubby bird in a swimsuit. It's more puzzling to me as to who is buying these mags and seriously wanking over swimsuit pics when there is !0,000,000,000,000 videos of any chick you like doing anything you want on video, for free, on the internet.

Who buys these stupid magazines anyway? You can just go online and look up whatever type of girl you find attractive, for free. It's irrelevant at the end of the day.

Is

It not suspicious that Conor can do interviews with a broken leg when everyone else that has broken a leg in the cage was screaming in pain?
My take on this is that his injury was less violent as compared to those others, Weidman's bone ripped the leg muscle, that had to hurt bad, both of them were broken on impact and probably on multiple pieces, Conors was a bit "cleaner" probably.

While sports illustrated is right, they've lost me when they started putting plus sized models in their swimsuit edition

4c96cc249148615782c8d546204cfbd9
brooklyn-decker-people-in-tv-photo-u118

SI-1.jpg
Normally I find thick women attractive. SI took it a notch too thick though. That woman just looks flabby and like she has a problem controlling her diet.

Same people who pushed the guy in unbelievable ways back then ...

Public opinions are the utter trash of the earth.

I said it in another thread.. The Conor is done because the media has turned on him. Nothing to do with fighting.

Fat chicks need it to and every one of you has at some point.

Wrong. I've never did a "lady" over 400lbs.

i guess this robin guy hasn't been paying attention to sports for very long

also wtf is embarrassing about it? is conor lying? he posted the pics as evidence and dustin never denied it. his wife is actually in conor's DMs. we don't know what she said, but she's in there.

meanwhile mike tyson would harrass women at press conferences, said he wanted to eat people's children, etc.
plenty of athletes have been arrested for doing dumb shit

but conor is the most embarrassing for reporting about his DMs?

robin is a pussy ass white boy and people like that get slapped where i'm from

SI-1.jpg

Ok I'll admit my share of chubby women. But it has to do with the way they carry it. Ashley Graham or whomever doesn't carry it well like the one above though they are both pretty. It just looks a certain way on certain women whom are bigger. They carry it more confidently and they seem to be more predisposed to a bigger body than Ashley and the female above whom just seem to eat a lot.

"any port in a storm"

but sometimes you have to go down with the ship

Back