SSF Shooto Glove Review

Hockeyfight

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ok this is my first review so if I left any questions you have out feel free to ask me.

General- I was one of the lucky people who was allowed to test these gloves. I would like to once again thank Ron for the opportunity. This glove is similar to the Ouano Shooto gloves, however with a few differences. The padding sits over the front of the fist, this is different from my Ouano

Very nice. Improved shooto gloves? Sounds like another one of Ron's great ideas.

Thanks for the review. We are happy with them and agree about the elastic being a little to tight.

SSFtrainingGloves.jpg

Check out some of the other new stuff at
http://www.scientificstreetfighting.net/index.cfm?id=67847&fuseaction=browse&pageid=59

www.SSFgear.com

I bet a backhand fist wouldn't feel great with these :)

A backfist feels great if your giving it, recieving well I'll get back to you on that.

i can't wait for these! what sizes will they be available in?

Sweet. Those look great, as do the shinpads in that pic.

When will the long sleave rashie be coming out? I would like to add it to my short sleave SSF rashguard, which is getting kind of lonely in my closet.

I believe that they will be availible in small, medium and large and Ron is the one to ask about release dates.

Can we expect these soon Ron or are you going to try to improve the elastic before ya send em out?

Yes, we are going to make the elastic a little bigger to make room for hand wraps and they will be avail in small, med, large and xl like our MMA gloves. We also have a new improved version of the PT style gloves in the testing stages right now and they will all be prices between $32-38.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Yes, we are going to make the elastic a little bigger to make room for hand wraps and they will be avail in small, med, large and xl like our MMA gloves. We also have a new improved version of the PT style gloves in the testing stages right now and they will all be prices between $32-38.

www.SSFgear.com

are the PT style gloves scheduled for the end of Feb as well? are there any pics?

looks good, I dunno why but the pics make it seem a bit "blocky" maybe its just that one image... got any of them on someones hand and from various angles?

~Foz

Fozz- I gave away all the ones I had (22 pairs) so guys could test them. I will post some pictures when the finished product arrives.

www.SSFgear.com

Wow SSF, you are going to have so many different styles of glove. Which one do you like best?

I like the PT style the best for grappling but for striking I would go with the Shooto style.

www.SSFgear.com

Cool. I really like my original PTs, but I may invest in a pair of the SSF shootos, we'll see.

Wow nice. I'm definitely going to have to pick a pair or two of these up.

Back