SSF Vale Tudo shorts

Looks like something to replace my Kikskins. These look REALLY well made, can't wait.
Hate the camo, but its a guaranteed seller. Maybe you should run a special Foz edition?

Here is the black SSF Vale Tudo shorts.
SSF%20VT.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

I don't think they'd sell well in small, there's not a huge market for female MMA gear and SSF gear caters to that market by selling Debi Purcell's line of fightwear for females already.

Superbeast said:
I don't think they'd sell well in small, there's not a huge market for female MMA gear and SSF gear caters to that market by selling Debi Purcell's line of fightwear for females already.
Not a woman. Just a featherweight. Not cool.
I understand the logic completely though. I'll see if he can get individual pairs custom made I guess.

Superbeast said:

or the insp female line, those shorts rock too.

~Foz

SSF said:
These are now in stock in both black and in camo in sizes s-xl.

www.SSFgear.com
Nice. On those new grappling shorts is the whole waist elasticized like a sprawl? They look pretty tight, nice job on those. The rashguard is pretty nasty too. The colors on the front logo are the best.

Back