News Started an LLC

Dude, we're all CEOs.

Sadly, I am only an Executive Vice President.

Best of luck in the venture! Here's a tip for Linked in. Make a list of those professionals you really want to meet with and discuss your business with. Then find pieces they have written and share them with positive comments by you. Then, when you do reach out to them, they'll magically know you with some good vibes behind it. Quote those you want to meet.

What type of businesses do you consult?

My specialty is scaling a start up. I did some work with a local restaurant and it is now one of the more popular spots in the area. I am trained in branding, marketing, and of course stakeholder identification/engagement. Leadership theories are a big part of my approach.

Going through this now with a client of ours. We have problem A, and they will spin their wheels for as long as possible and be as vague as possible. You constantly have to get them to document everything and give examples. It is exhausting, tbh. If we knew how to implement these things, we would not have hired you.

I have seen this first hand and one of the things that separates me from those that operate this way, is my approach is not general. My end game is to provide a workable solution for your problems, see the solution through, and implement pivot points when appropriate. The vague stuff gives real consultants a bad name. Honestly, if you ever wanted to chat, I'd be willing to offer a free consultation as you are a dogger.

My specialty is scaling a start up. I did some work with a local restaurant and it is now one of the more popular spots in the area. I am trained in branding, marketing, and of course stakeholder identification/engagement. Leadership theories are a big part of my approach.

As a consultant, how did you solidify yourself as the expert when working with clients?

Was always curious about this as although I myself realize a good business consultant is a worthwhile investment, I have a hard time understanding how a small business owner would see value in hiring a consultant over trying to do it themselves.

I have seen this first hand and one of the things that separates me from those that operate this way, is my approach is not general. My end game is to provide a workable solution for your problems, see the solution through, and implement pivot points when appropriate. The vague stuff gives real consultants a bad name. Honestly, if you ever wanted to chat, I'd be willing to offer a free consultation as you are a dogger.
That’s a nice gesture. Much appreciated.

Hey boys!!!

Been a bit tied up and haven't gotten on here too much lately.

Big news on the Red Beard front...LLC is officially launched. This is day 8 of being the CEO of my new company.

I'm scaling my business consulting firm that I've been dabbling in since 2018. Now that I have my MBA, the time is now.

Back on the LinkedIn grind, built my website, and have had a few meetings with clients in my first week.

Just wanted to tell you all that the kid is alright. Better than alright actually.

Love you boys!

Did You Do It In Delaware!!!?????

Good for you man! Restaurant owners are notorious for not wanting to spend any money, which if they spent, could lead to much more money down the line. That and not wanting to change a few simple things about how the business is run and not having proper hiring systems in place(also somewhat money related) can ruin a business in many ways.

Starting your own business and watching it grow is extremely rewarding. Good luck sherbro. It’s the best decision I ever made

That’s a nice gesture. Much appreciated.
For sure, bud! I am not a traditional salesman and am not all about the money at the end of the day. I know what I do adds value to any business and I am always happy to prove that before any talks of compensation... especially for a fellow Sherbrother.

As a consultant, how did you solidify yourself as the expert when working with clients?

Was always curious about this as although I myself realize a good business consultant is a worthwhile investment, I have a hard time understanding how a small business owner would see value in hiring a consultant over trying to do it themselves.
I base my expertise on a few factors; for one, I literally am fresh off my MBA with a 4.0 gpa and a lot of accolades in that process. I have also developed departments that are completely outside my scope in the prison system. I, as a mediocre Catholic successfully developed a religious services program when COVID first hit. I use that as an example because it isn't necessarily about industry knowledge as much as it is about the approach I have developed to run down the list of what needs to happen: identifying stakeholders, crafting the brand, and I'm not giving up the rest of the formula lol but it always works when followed. I sell myself as someone who is capable of finding success anywhere and so much so that people will believe your success is based off how passionate you are. It is all about the message and that is what I can cater my approach to for a business. Also, I have clients where it has already worked wonderfully.

Hey boys!!!

Been a bit tied up and haven't gotten on here too much lately.

Big news on the Red Beard front...LLC is officially launched. This is day 8 of being the CEO of my new company.

I'm scaling my business consulting firm that I've been dabbling in since 2018. Now that I have my MBA, the time is now.

Back on the LinkedIn grind, built my website, and have had a few meetings with clients in my first week.

Just wanted to tell you all that the kid is alright. Better than alright actually.

Love you boys!
Good luck with your new venture.

I called myself CEO for the first few months of my business too. Realized how pretentious it was and now just go by my actual job title.

Good luck. It's stressful but so rewarding to run your own business. If you can handle the 50-60 hour weeks you'll do just fine.

Let's do the damn thang!

I'm with you Slapbro. Here at Mom-n-Pappy's Apple Cart we are skeptical.

Pappy: Says here, he is an an expert in scaling start-ups Martha
Mom: Yep, only took him 5 years to scale his own start-up large enough to incorporate.
Pappy: <scratches head> <Inhales....exhales> <scratches head again>

Good Luck with your endeavors Red!

Back