Stefan Struve better than Fedor?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big fan of these 2 fighters but I got thinking, and I really believe Struve is a win or 2 max away from overcoming Fedor in the HW all-time rankings.
Struve has fought in the UFC for over ten years and currently has wins over; Big Nog, Bigfoot, Stipe Miocic, Pat Barry. Fedors only good wins really are Andrei Arlovski, Big Nog, Tim Sylvia, and a fat unmotivated Mark Hunt. Struve beat the current heavyweight champion as well as Bigfoot who destroyed Fedor (I don't think he would have when Fedor was younger but still).
So how many wins do you think Struve needs to pass Fedor?

Ps: If you disagree or think I'm crazy just remember I did this to your mom last night..
image.jpeg

cancer.png

Natesblackshirt
Stillmyboy1
KOfinger

same person?

Big fan of these 2 fighters but I got thinking, and I really believe Struve is a win or 2 max away from overcoming Fedor in the HW all-time rankings.
Struve has fought in the UFC for over ten years and currently has wins over; Big Nog, Bigfoot, Stipe Miocic, Pat Barry. Fedors only good wins really are Andrei Arlovski, Big Nog, Tim Sylvia, and a fat unmotivated Mark Hunt. Struve beat the current heavyweight champion as well as Bigfoot who destroyed Fedor (I don't think he would have when Fedor was younger but still).
So how many wins do you think Struve needs to pass Fedor?

Ps: If you disagree or think I'm crazy just remember I did this to your mom last night..
View attachment 137809

Couldn't help but notice that you only mentioned fighters that fought in the UFC. That's further prof you have no clue what Fedor did, and just read wikipedia looking for the few names you recognized.

Struve is a good fighter, but one of the worse IQ's ever seen.
Like not using his f'ing range!!

I've got a couple Hugo boss blackshirts I'm gonna wear them with pride

Back