Media Stephen A. Smith Destroys Conor McGregor In His Recent Takes

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Cold hard facts. Stephen A. with some reality check. I gotta admit, he's spot on in this one.

And here's his semi-rant on Conor saying his leg was injured before the fight was nonsense.

Last edited:
Imagine ironically posting Stephen A Smith lol

People have shit on Stephan after what he said when Conor Cowboy happened and whether he really knows what he talks about he was 100% right then and now.

I agree. In hindsight, he was spot on on both. Not really a fan of him being in the UFC and rather have him stick to NBA and boxing, but this one is worth a share imo.

Last edited:
Yeah he may be right, but Conor would have this loudmouth in the fetal position if he wanted to put his hands on him.
Oh, that’s so impressive. A pro fighter beating a senior citizen civilian. Oh wait.. The last senior your hero attacked by sucker punch, took that nuclear left and barely flinched.

GTFO.

971829b92381c1111051e652b2b07738.jpg

I agree. In hindsight, he was spot on on both. Not really a fan of him being in the UFC and rather have him to stick to NBA and boxing, but this one is worth a share imo.
If he's saying stupid shit here, believe me, he's saying it in boxing. He should just go away, no one really likes him, they just use him for his influence. But I mean, I'm not really dropping and knowledge here.
Was all smiles in person.
A guy who made it to the top of his field despite not being a subject matter expert is a hypocrite? I'm shocked.

Everything he's said in regards to MMA has been pretty spot on tbh. It's ridiculous how much shit he got for saying Cerrone quit, when all of us know that Cerrone quits early on if you pressure him in the first round.

I agree. In hindsight, he was spot on on both. Not really a fan of him being in the UFC and rather have him stick to NBA and boxing, but this one is worth a share imo.
At first, I was not liking that he transitioned over but I can really respect that he presents fighters with facts instead of trying to be as kind as possible and doesn't run away from the fire I guess you could say.

Yeah he may be right, but Conor would have this loudmouth in the fetal position if he wanted to put his hands on him.
The loudmouth doesn't get paid to fight, as annoying as the guy is. Same with everyones lord and savior joe rogan

SAS chin>>>> Drunk old man who hurt Conor's feelings and took his sucker punch like it was nothing. Also, not sure if his manlet arms could reach his chin unless he resorted to his usual panic wrestling.

Back