Media Stephen Bonar thanks Tyron Woodley for donation

Tyron seems like a better guy then he’s portrayed here. bonnar however seems like he’s got some legit problems. Too bad he fought his mental health away for peanuts.
While he didn't make the best decisions for his career and brand, Woodley seems like a pretty good person IMO.

Good wishes towards him and Bonnar.

Good on Tyron.

I hope Stephan can get his life back together and I'm not just talking about the house fire.

Good to see Tyron sharing that Dude Wipes money.

<RomeroSalute>

Tyron seems like a better guy then he’s portrayed here. bonnar however seems like he’s got some legit problems. Too bad he fought his mental health away for peanuts.

agreed not many can get to a black belt status on sherdot in a couple years.

Woodley has always been generous and kind to other fighters and has a lot of friends.

It’s only the fans who hate him.

And the UFC
yeah im sure hes a great guy outside of the spotlight, but from what we’ve seen he’s a fuckin clown lol.

but still, good on him for this.

Woodley has always been generous and kind to other fighters and has a lot of friends.

It’s only the fans who hate him.

And the UFC

He could have solved a lot of problems he had with a couple choices (or non-choices): keep the style he had at Strikeforce and early UFC, don't say much, and stop rapping.

He could have solved a lot of problems he had with a couple choices (or non-choices): keep the style he had at Strikeforce and early UFC, don't say much, and stop rapping.

I think the problem here is that his friends and family keep telling him he’s a good rapper.

Woodley has always been a good guy. And well spoken.

<{CMPALM}>

Damn... Tyron got that Jake Paul money now huh...
giphy.gif

Man CTE in mma is a problem..

That video of Bonner at the hospital was truly disturbing, not to mention recent videos of Nam Phan..

The current state of play is deeply, DEEPLY immoral, considering the fact that non fighters are profiting massively off this.. it's exploitative.

If this sport is to continue fighter pay MUST be regulated in some way.. it's just not acceptable that guys are destroying their brains for minimum wage in a multi billion dollar industry

(there really aren't many fighters at the top level, pay them!!!)

agreed not many can get to a black belt status on sherdot in a couple years.
Nice I’m a black belt! I wish I was here since 2003. I’m sure that wouldn’t make me a huge loser!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back