• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

steroids for mma

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
i know steroids are illegal and i would never do them but for curiosity sake what would be the best type of steroid for mma im not educated at all when it comes to steroids or hgh ect

I read a few threads on other sites talking about building strength and endurance when they dont have fights coming up but wouldnt you just lose it all after the cycles over? or do you keep some gains

Last edited:
Hmmm,

Google Search will help, steroids that improve strength and not so much mass, got to make weight you know......

EPO is a bit of a balancing act and no you cannot buy it over a counter, try just doing an altitude training camp, 3 months of altitude training will help lots with the red blood cell volume.

There are other things you can take to help improve performance but this is just a hypothetical thread? Right TS!

Hmmm,

Google Search will help, steroids that improve strength and not so much mass, got to make weight you know......

EPO is a bit of a balancing act and no you cannot buy it over a counter, try just doing an altitude training camp, 3 months of altitude training will help lots with the red blood cell volume.

There are other things you can take to help improve performance but this is just a hypothetical thread? Right TS!
We'll of course it is wrong to cheat.... By doing banned substances what would my hero Royce Gracie think of me. Also besides jacksons and tj and Matt Browns camp there isn't many big camps with good elevation sadly or guys who are 170 185

The fighters i talked to in Thailand was talking about anavar or ostarine

Yeah but only the highest paid fighters in Thailand can afford it.

Depends on the type of fighter.

Anavar is popular as long as you cycle off of it 3 weeks out. Alot of the guys in the smaller weight classes used to run it. Easy to get a prescription for the legit stuff in California ive noticed for fighters.

Seen some untested fighters run 200-300 mg test prop a week till 2 weeks out then switch over to 20 mg day of halotestin the last 2 weeks and have tremendous results.

Also seen good results with the combo of epo and oral winstrol.

Knew one former ufc fighter that ran nothing but tren ace. He was shredded and very very strong

Seen some guys use 10 mg of turinabol and come off 7 days out and piss clean before usada started blood testing

whats the bets legal thing to use to really boost testosterone due to a medication i currently take kills my t levels i just wana have great cardio and a rape you attitude

just live healthy and relax. snacking on bull testicles won't hurt.

that in theory makes sense and was bill clintons meal after he became prez so must work

i don't know man. just be healthy, relaxed and do manly stuff. read manly books and cut wood or something. i don't believe in natural test boosters. don't be fat, vegan or a pussy in general. i like lifting weights, meditation and going for a walk in the woods. having sex won't hurt, too.

I do use steroids but im not an active fighter, and work out in the gym 4 days a week and box 2.
The following steroids is/can be used in MMA
Anavar
Test
Winstrol
Halo
EQ
some more than i dont bother writing, and by the way Tren is shitty ( for most fighters ) to rn because a common side effect is your cardio goes to shit, and walking up the stairs is gonna feel like a marathon. But you do get strong and shredded by it.

Cheers mates ( i agree with corpse test boosters is no good, either you are on roids or not. )

i don't know man. just be healthy, relaxed and do manly stuff. read manly books and cut wood or something. i don't believe in natural test boosters. don't be fat, vegan or a pussy in general. i like lifting weights, meditation and going for a walk in the woods. having sex won't hurt, too.

but my boxing coach says women weaken legs....

I do use steroids but im not an active fighter, and work out in the gym 4 days a week and box 2.
The following steroids is/can be used in MMA
Anavar
Test
Winstrol
Halo
EQ
some more than i dont bother writing, and by the way Tren is shitty ( for most fighters ) to rn because a common side effect is your cardio goes to shit, and walking up the stairs is gonna feel like a marathon. But you do get strong and shredded by it.

Cheers mates ( i agree with corpse test boosters is no good, either you are on roids or not. )

id like to try ti one day just to see what it really feels like but id be afraid it would fuck my t levels up too bad i hate that so many assholes do it while fighting but im not gonna do it not only due to being moral but because iv seen what it does to your body after and that must suck it would be like going super sayian then not being able to transform anymore..

Steroids are awesome.

Steroids are awesome.

well i tell you tim kennedy is a fucking beast and he does military grade stuff and yes it makes him fucken superman iv trained with a bunch of ufc middle weights and i promise you tim is at least double there strength he isnt very explosive in his fights but when he touches you your like in a web you cant escape

Back