Economy Steve Bannon absolutely eviscerates Greta

“Guy who thinks Bannon and Posobiec are credible” would be a really stupid fictional character, yet somehow you made it real, congrats

Quote where I said they were credible.

You can't. It never happened. Caught you in a blatant lie.
RCGXpMT.gif

Sling shit at a wall and see what sticks.

Your entire life is so half assed and minimalist effort.
5pAKG0Y.png

Try harder next time loser.

Quote where I said they were credible.

You can't. It never happened. Caught you in a blatant lie.
RCGXpMT.gif

Your entire life is so half assed and minimalist effort.
5pAKG0Y.png

Try harder next time loser.
Oh yeah, you got me.

I guess you must be way too busy throwing your panties at Steve Bannon and Roger Stone to actually make any sense though. Real 4d chess.

Oh yeah, you got me.

I guess you must be way too busy throwing your panties at Steve Bannon and Roger Stone to actually make any sense though. Real 4d chess.

oh come on dont you see those pictures he inserts at the bottom of his posts just to make sure you know just how much he owned you and how totally not bothered he is? he owned you son! he really owned you!

i'm a libertairan, and i worked on Ralph Naders campaign in 2002(for the green party).

you are way too stupid to understand how political parties work in the United States.
Hahahaha

This has to be a parody. No way somebody posted this for real.

Why is anyone in this thread talking about anything other than what a steaming pile of fecal waste Bannon is?

Surely we can all agree on that.

It is amazing how you can literally do whatever you want in this country as long as you are wealthy. This guy should be in jail and here is spewing his anti-science horseshit. I don’t understand what it is about the right that continues to deny this. You’d at least think the religious right would care about the planet a bit more since it is God’s creation but no, they seem to hate everything but the people who the Bible warns about.
They’re not Christians anymore. Just a club of hateful assholes.

oh come on dont you see those pictures he inserts at the bottom of his posts just to make sure you know just how much he owned you and how totally not bothered he is? he owned you son! he really owned you!
there’s no way that mere plebes like you and me can understand the intricacies of the 2002 nader campaign. liberairans saw some real shit over there, bruh

<Y2JSmirk>

Oh yeah, you got me.

show us all where that happened.

i'll wait.
<Rodgers1>

there’s no way that mere plebes like you and me can understand the intricacies of the 2002 nader campaign. liberairans saw some real shit over there, bruh

<Y2JSmirk>
The 2002 Nader campaign was no fucking joke man.
It was hell.
Some of those working on the Nader campaign even mentioning it, causes them to sob uncontrollably and then curl up in the fetal position.
You did not work the 2002 Nader campaign, you survived it.

show us all where that happened.

i'll wait.
<Rodgers1>
You said that they’re both “active intelligence officers” while responding seriously to cottagecheesebrain’s lame attempt at sarcasm.

I don’t know what you’ve been getting on about after that stellar takeoff attempt, but meth is somehow involved
10-B07939-3-F4-A-4-BF3-97-BB-545-F8813-B6-EC.jpg

6wyxcv

It was hell.
Some of those working on the Nader campaign even mentioning it, causes them to sob uncontrollably and then curl up in the fetal position.

You big mad now.

Tell us where the memes touched you
wlanzI3.png

It was hell.
Libertarian campaigns were once tougher than the pits or Mordor, before orcs went all soft and woke

Please don’t make me read any more of your shit posts
<Huh2>

thought so.

please, for future reference, do not make shit up on this forum and then half assedly try to pawn it off as factual.

you are terrible at the internet, and you are just a flat out low IQ lazy ingrate of human being.

you've been active on this forum for 18 years and still haven't figured out how modify you own profile for chrissake.

text book dimwit behavior.
VyPJ4XA.png

thought so.

please, for future reference, do not make shit up on this forum and then half assedly try to pawn it off as factual.

you are terrible at the internet, and you are just a flat out low IQ lazy ingrate of human being.

you've been active on this forum for 18 years and still haven't figured out how modify you own profile for chrissake.

text book dimwit behavior.
VyPJ4XA.png
Lol, my profile? I joined this forum before profiles were even a feature.

I could decorate mine with little hearts and teddy bears just like you’ve done with yours, but sad sack try-hards care about who’s decorating their profiles.

Man, everything you post just reeks of chronic insecurity.

The underlying message is Germany was gong to shut off the plants and other things so they could be net 0 with emissions. Meanwhile they will import energy from Russia, basically out sourcing their carbon foot print.

it highlights how stupid their entire environmental social credit system is collapsing and no matter how much a company invest in PR campaigns for autists, it does not fix problems causing record inflation in Europe right now
Did you back the insurrection?

Back