Crime Steve Buscemi Randomly Punched In Face In NYC

Lived in New York State for a long time and never once wanted to visit that Rat Infested Shit Hole of a city.....I never understood why anyone would want to live there.

That's like me with L.A. - I either drive through it to get somewhere elese or LAX for a flight, but that's it. I've turned down concerts, sporting events, and other entertainment invites because it was LA County... no just the city.

That's like me with L.A. - I either drive through it to get somewhere elese or LAX for a flight, but that's it. I've turned down concerts, sporting events, and other entertainment invites because it was LA County... no just the city.
I live in Georgia now and I will do anything in my power not to ever have to go through or visit ATL again.....I turn down Braves Tickets all the time.

So because it makes a lot of money that means it's a great place to live? China makes a lot of money too but I wouldn't wanna live there, and I'm certain you feel the same. And it's 'capital', not 'capitol' you retard.

Yes. Obviously there's a big difference between an entire country and the literal economic heart of the universe, by a lot. I'm sure there are parts of China that are great to live in especially if you're wealthy, but that doesn't mean they're NYC. Washington might be the capital of the US, but NYC is the capital of earth.

Sorry for my phone's minor spelling mistake. I don't know how I'll recover.

Look at these wall street moguls... lol

It's almost like rats have been attracted to large gatherings of people for centuries. That's crazy.

You mean to tell me there are rats in one of the most densely populated cities in America???

Also, at a glance, pretty sure those guys are grilling cuy in the second video, not rats. Peruvians love cuy.

Lived in New York State for a long time and never once wanted to visit that Rat Infested Shit Hole of a city.....I never understood why anyone would want to live there.

I go there all the time. People go for events and culture mostly.

There's a reason Banksy does residencies in the City and not Cayuga county. And why celebrity chef's travel to eat at a hole in the wall in chinatown rather than a strip mall in Hague NY.

And you might see a rat, but you might also see a movie star plaing the drums in your subway terminal. It's a weird place.

It's certainly not for everyone.

Yes. Obviously there's a big difference between an entire country and the literal economic heart of the universe, by a lot. I'm sure there are parts of China that are great to live in especially if you're wealthy, but that doesn't mean they're NYC. Washington might be the capital of the US, but NYC is the capital of earth.

Sorry for my phone's minor spelling mistake. I don't know how I'll recover.

It's a shit place to live for the average person. If you have enough money, virtually any city is good to live in. Stop blowing a load over the economy. There's more to a city/country than the economy.

"iT's tHe CaPiTaL oF tHe UnIvErSe" lol jesus fucking christ shut the fuck up you cringeworthy Zoomer brat.

It's a shit place to live for the average person. If you have enough money, virtually any city is good to live in. Stop blowing a load over the economy. There's more to a city/country than the economy.

"iT's tHe CaPiTaL oF tHe UnIvErSe" lol jesus fucking christ shut the fuck up you cringeworthy Zoomer brat.

Whatever poor loser who hasn't even set foot in America let alone in one of the greatest cities in human history.

I was never talking about average people. lmao.

It's almost like rats have been attracted to large gatherings of people for centuries. That's crazy.

You mean to tell me there are rats in one of the most densely populated cities in America???

Also, at a glance, pretty sure those guys are grilling cuy in the second video, not rats. Peruvians love cuy.

You're working overtime and I kinda admire it.

Respect.

<RomeroSalute>

@Scerpi

You might want to try reading to propaganda you consume and spread for your masters. Perhaps look at the tweets before you copy paste them?

From your own tweet. lmao

"This information is FALSE. The video was recorded in Ecuador, and this animal is a guinea pig, locally called "Cuy" (a common dish in various countries). The name of the country is written on the stall. The original account that posted the video no longer exists. vm.tiktok.com/ZMMhQjKcC/"

@Scerpi

You might want to try reading to propaganda you consume and spread for your masters. Perhaps look at the tweets before you copy paste them?

"This information is FALSE. The video was recorded in Ecuador, and this animal is a guinea pig, locally called "Cuy" (a common dish in various countries). The name of the country is written on the stall. The original account that posted the video no longer exists. vm.tiktok.com/ZMMhQjKcC/"

What difference does it make? If it was rat, you'd only make excuses and brush it away as not a big deal.

@Scerpi

Hahahaha.... You live there dumbass

Human infections from rat urine on the rise in New York City​

Look at these wall street moguls... lol

The first two videos are fake. The first one is scripted. They are using store bought white mice.The second one are South Americans who eat Guinea pig, I think it's Peruvian or something.

Here. There is a video that is old as shit. This stuff has been around for a long time.

Hahahaha.... You live there dumbass

Human infections from rat urine on the rise in New York City​

I accept your concession that you don't even read the bullshit.

You're literally a propaganda bot. What a waste of life.

What difference does it make? If it was rat, you'd only make excuses and brush it away as not a big deal.
Being honest is important to me.

You don't like honesty?

Look at the foreign propagandist sticking up for his useful idiot. So cute.

Being honest is important to me.

You don't like honesty?

Look at the foreign propagandist sticking up for his useful idiot. So cute.

You are as dishonest as they come. And like I said: if it were rats they were cooking, you'd see no problem with it whatsoever and just accuse anyone complaining of big babies and playing it down as totally normal behaviour. Normal for left-run cities.

Back