Media Stevens medically suspended for 3 months due to eye poke. Can return earlier.

Well what did you expect me to do? Stand there as you hooked Crazy Dave and Tornado kicked Psycho Jimmy?!

You were the smart one but your days are numbered

You two need to keep this nonsense out of the street and settle it in the cage

Crazy Dave can corner Wombat
Fraz doesn't need any corner advice since he's clearly a beast with some Wolverine-like healing capabilities
Me and Fraz will have a Bruno moment in there
giphy.gif

Don't know how the hell anyone could watch any number, any combination of Stephens' fights and then have the audacity to claim that he'd want to somehow duck out of a fight with a self-important nobody.

We need another world war or something

We need another world war or something
Reset! Or for the yanks they need another civil war. One of the best comments I have seen: "At least the next civil war will be over quick. One side has trillions of bullets and the other doesn't know which bathroom to use." LMFAO

You two need to keep this nonsense out of the street and settle it in the cage

Crazy Dave can corner Wombat
Fraz doesn't need any corner advice since he's clearly a beast with some Wolverine-like healing capabilities

I'm only a 5'2 hairy Manlet so I'm almost exactly like wolverine

I like the way this thread is progressing

Kinda puts an end to the notion he was faking it.

I mean, it is pretty obvious he wasn't faking.

Why would he fake it then come out and say he wants to fight the guy again soon? So that he can fake again? LOL

Of course it was real. Lol at anybody questioning it. Like Stephens has such a history of quitting, he’s been in there with scarier guys than Yair. Dude has 30 UFC fights and has fought 6 former champions. But yeah, he was terrified of a fight.

Either no one can read or they don't understand what it means. He was "medically suspended" for 3 months by the ringside Dr. It's a precautionary measure only, until the eye is actually examined. It means jack shit.

Back