Stipe vs Travis browne

Wooting

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Although Travis got glazed by Werdum, do you guys think Stipe has the striking to pick Browne apart?

IVe been a huge Stipe fan (I remember first seeing him and admiring him repping the Crocop pants)

He would work Browne IMO, Browne is sloppy

I am pretty sure all Travis has is a slight power advantage. Stipe would probably tool Browne worse than Werdum.

Browne by far. Stipe can't take a shot nearly as well as Browne.

Browne has power, reach and is more diverse in his striking. Stipe is much more technical. I do not think Stipe will take Browne down.

One loss means you are crap so Stipe, but if Browne won that means he would beat Cain and prime Fedor.

Browne has shown that he is vulnerable to crisp standup as we saw with the Bigfoot fight. Stipe has now shown that he has power to go along with his well disciplined boxing. I think he takes Browne out within two rounds.

Stipe, and I'm not belittling Brown, I've just thought that Stipe has been underrated for a long time. I picked Stipe over JDS too.

Healthy Browne knocks him out. Browne is top 5 HW in the world, Stipe still hasn't done enough to warrant tons of respect from me. He needs to beat a Browne, Reem, even a Bigfoot level fighter then I'll hop on the "title shot" train.

It's a fight i'd like to see, would be awesome as a main/co main for a free card.

He needs to beat a Browne, Reem, even a Bigfoot level fighter then I'll hop on the "title shot" train.

Only one of these guys has beaten the other 2 and it's not Browne or Reem, but Boyfriend Silva.

Stipe would 'TJ' him!

He's faster, better boxer and would use his movement like he did against Nelson to get a decision, Browne is tough as he'll so I don't see him getting ko'd.

If Werdum could slap Browne silly then I think Stipe boxes him up.

That Struve fight seems to have everyone worried but I don't see people trip up over Pettis' loss to Guida, though.

Yeah stipe would probably outclass travis it would be fun to see though

Stipe deserves someone comming from a win.

If Werdum could slap Browne silly then I think Stipe boxes him up.

That Struve fight seems to have everyone worried but I don't see people trip up over Pettis' loss to Guida, though.

I try to use the Guida fight as reasoning as to why Gilbert Melendez will game plan his way to a decision. El Nino is as good if not better wrestler then Guida.

But people aren't sharing my opinion there.

Back