Economy stonks v19, ffs. nasdaq is murdered

rob mafia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
y3Dn75L.gif

if msft was actually green, i would have made some dumb msft title...

if you're posting videos from reddit, use spoiler tags. the autoplays are annoying

prev: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stonks-v18-stimutacs.4169412/

@brackis1
@44nutman
@MMAisGod
@reveler
@HockeyBjj
@kahiljabroni
@BIKES!
@Tycho Brah
@G-19
@milkmandanl
@Revolver
@asdffdsa
@Final Say
@Last Samurai
@Wadtucket
@HOLA
@Travis Alexander
@Kowboy Karl
@Cuzcatlan
@PaleMoonlight
@chardog
@SiKnSiN
@mkess101
@Stop Being Greedy
@Hadron90
@Pride23
@Gas121
@Bathwater
@Soul_of_Rage
@Handsome Bruce
@CatchnShoot

Last edited:
i almost played the stupid mvis pump and dumb game when it was in the 19s would made a nice 6%; sigh.
The gamble of a wsb rally+celeb mention vs the odds of a share offering and insider selling lol

The funny thing about meme stocks is diamond hands. That attitude normally gets you wrecked. Everyone left with teddies at open lmao. Ouch.

i almost played the stupid mvis pump and dumb game when it was in the 19s would made a nice 6%; sigh.
The gamble of a wsb rally+celeb mention vs the odds of a share offering and insider selling lol
Cramer is on board, which is never a good sign.
Thursday is the day. If test went well, it will rocket if not my adamantium hands cost me an ass load.

Cramer is on board, which is never a good sign.
Thursday is the day. If test went well, it will rocket if not my adamantium hands cost me an ass load.
lol bro "if the test goes well its gonna moon" are the sign to sell almost every time on any stock.

Beat earnings? Down it goes.

Earnings miss? Up up and away.

No sells? Bullish.

lmao full retard market.

Alphabet jumps 4% after revenue vaults 34%, operating income doubles in Q1

• Alphabet is higher postmarket (GOOG +4.4%, GOOGL +4.3%) after blowing out consensus estimates with its first-quarter earnings, powered by much higher margins on the strength of its core search advertising business.
  • Revenues jumped a healthy 34% year-over-year to $55.3B, easily clearing analysts' bar, and operating income more than doubled to $16.4B.
  • "Total revenues of $55.3 billion in the first quarter reflect elevated consumer activity online and broad based growth in advertiser revenue," Chief Financial Officer Ruth Porat says. "We’re very pleased with the ongoing momentum in Google Cloud, with revenues of $4.0 billion in the quarter reflecting strength and opportunity in both GCP and Workspace.”
  • Operating margin jumped to 30% from a year-ago 19%.
  • And net income jumped 162%, to $17.9B.
  • Revenue breakout: Google search and other, $31.9B (up 30.1%); YouTube ads, $6B (up 48.7%); Google Network, $6.8B (up 30.2%); Google other, $6.5B (up 46.4%); Google Cloud, $4B (up 45.7%); Other Bets, $198M (up 46.7%).

Damn!

Got on at 13 and scrammed at 25.

Alphabet jumps 4% after revenue vaults 34%, operating income doubles in Q1

• Alphabet is higher postmarket (GOOG +4.4%, GOOGL +4.3%) after blowing out consensus estimates with its first-quarter earnings, powered by much higher margins on the strength of its core search advertising business.
    • Revenues jumped a healthy 34% year-over-year to $55.3B, easily clearing analysts' bar, and operating income more than doubled to $16.4B.
    • "Total revenues of $55.3 billion in the first quarter reflect elevated consumer activity online and broad based growth in advertiser revenue," Chief Financial Officer Ruth Porat says. "We’re very pleased with the ongoing momentum in Google Cloud, with revenues of $4.0 billion in the quarter reflecting strength and opportunity in both GCP and Workspace.”
    • Operating margin jumped to 30% from a year-ago 19%.
    • And net income jumped 162%, to $17.9B.
    • Revenue breakout: Google search and other, $31.9B (up 30.1%); YouTube ads, $6B (up 48.7%); Google Network, $6.8B (up 30.2%); Google other, $6.5B (up 46.4%); Google Cloud, $4B (up 45.7%); Other Bets, $198M (up 46.7%).

Damn!

and msft killed it, too... but dropped (too much run-up? kang market? idiots?)

amd:

Q1 revenue $3.45B, consensus $3.21B
Q1 EPS 52c, consensus 44c
Revenue was up 93% YOY and 6% vs Q1/2020 driven by higher revenue in both the Computing and Graphics and Enterprise, Embedded, and Semi-custom segments.

Q2 revenue guiding for $3.6B, consensus $3.29B
Raises FY21 revenue growth of >50% over 2020, up from prior guidance of 37% annual growth. (Consensus $13.57B)
YOY increase is expected to be driven by growth in all businesses.

"digestion"

<36>

this conference call is killer, too. first question was a confused analyst asking what the hell happened/changed re: guidance and datacenter (intel's claim of digestion)

<Grimes01>

Sbux down a little bit but sales should be better once everything is fully open.

Fuck this gay earth

Beating earnings means plummeting stonks
Extreme losses and lack of revenue or product means skyrocketing stonks

Buy no sells/product companies CCIV, FSR, NKLA. Buy non profitable businesses, NIO, PLUG, BLNK. Buy stocks with high PE's +1000 Tsla. Buy scam crpyto Safemoon, Doge.

I know its hard for investors to get there head round and backwards but once you do, you will be a better investor/trader. My strategy has improved greatly buying dumpster stocks (srs).

Literally buy garbage in the trash can = Profit.

Lmao. Microsoft had gone from 230 to 265 in a month. It eventually needs to come back down to earth.

I thought it was getting to 100 before NVDA hit 550 lulz.

would have dinged 100 back in october if it wasn't for the xlnx surprise...

i'm expecting more upside revisions from the analysts tomorrow (again).

the only thing i'm disappointed with is the merger not being fast-tracked.

<Fedor23>

TXN had a great quarter. An unloved and usually forgotten semi
Revenue up 28% YoY

would have dinged 100 back in october if it wasn't for the xlnx surprise...

i'm expecting more upside revisions from the analysts tomorrow (again).

the only thing i'm disappointed with is the merger not being fast-tracked.

<Fedor23>
That and people thought that intel would be better. Lol. Glad people finally realized that they’re not even in the same contest.

Back