Strange and Morbid Stories from Twitter

There's a few accounts that post random strange and morbid stories. Thought I'd share. Some crazy ones I didn't know about.

Liɓby and Abby happened a couple hours from me. Was all over the news here.

Who took the photo?
Iirc he was with a bunch of people but he was the only doctor.

Also because of that incident, any doctors that go to Antarctica have to get their appendix removed, even if they are perfectly healthy.

I forget why they don’t just send up 2 doctors instead of pre-removing an appendix… But that’s the policy.

Last edited:
I grew up in Amityville.
The house was a real thing, and it was terrifying for us kids.
Makes me shudder just to think of it.
Brown shingle house on a decent corner property always dark with leaves blowing around, total creep.

I grew up in Amityville.
The house was a real thing, and it was terrifying for us kids.
Makes me shudder just to think of it.
Brown shingle house on a decent corner property always dark with leaves blowing around, total creep.
I mean, yeah, the dude who killed 6 members of his family definitely did that there.

But the house being haunted? Lol no.

I'm not far away from it either. I've deep dove into this one quite a bit. I really hope he just confesses and implicates the others in. I really think Kegan Kline and his dad are tied into it.
Cases like that I believe the parents should get to decide punishment if found guilty. I can't even imagine their grief. Truly a nightmare to any parent.

I remember a skeptic looked into this case and found that some patients had an electric blanket placed on them, presumably the ones that were so sick they were about to die, and the cat liked the heat and would sit on that electric blanket.

Of course after that finding, people added more details and exaggerated the existing ones in the story to counter that explanation.

Back