Street Jesus was getting tired.

Nate called the wrong guy out, he was overmatched from the start. We can say Nate has the chin, toughness & heart but he was facing a big skill gap. Gamebred played & toyed with him. Masvidal isnt Mcgregor a guy who gasses after not being able to finish the first round, he's used to fighting rounds & knows how to control a tempo unlike Conor

That's why he shut Nate down when Nate was trying to get started?

definitely shouldn't have been stopped but nate wasn't going to win that fight
I wont disagree, I think he could have won the last two rounds but I doubt he would have finished Jorge....but fuck well never know....fuck NY.

Rory is one weight class heavier Nates natural weight...as is Masvidal.

Masvidal and Rory would sleep pooossy blanket Khabib via first round KO. But then...Khabib would never have the balls to take such a fight.

Khabib is a LW. Why would he go up?

Great, now these obnoxious Nate nuthuggers will push this narrative for years to come. Nate was getting his shit pushed in.

It's true, Jorge was putting 100% into everything and was getting visibly fatigued. There was a sequence earlier where Nate was super close to tagging him flush because they were both throwing and you could see Jorge was too burnt to throw well or even block well.

I won money off Jorge so I'm not complaining but as a fight fan I felt like the tide was turning a little and wanted it to go on.

Shit bait...... therefore I hope you get shit responses in return

Nate is great at getting his ass kicked. He's gonna try and beat his brother's record of losses in a row but claiming best fighter ever. Haha!

Nate takes fights no fighter would take. Nate is a naturally 155er and most of his loses are too natural 170ers. He has fought the best of the best and done so standing and going to war. Which is more than can be be said about most most of poooosssy champions today who cherry pick and play it safe.

Poooossies like u should be thrown off a cliff.

It is true. But Nate has been even more punished in this fight than he usually does. Any comeback would have been nothing less than reverse baptising.

Op is an idiot, it's not like Diaz won more than 1 or 2 punches ... bad stoppage, yes ... was Nate winning? not even close

Nah the last half of the 3rd Jorge looked to be slowing down, his punches had less on them and he was moving slower. He kicked Nates ass for ever moment prior but I was very interested to see the 4th and 5th...anyone saying that it should have been stopped is a fucking idiot.

Every fighters slow down unless your fucking Tony, even Nate was slowing down. Yall Diaz fans are straight up delusional, forreal...

Nate takes fights no fighter would take. Nate is a naturally 155er and most of his loses are too natural 170ers. He has fought the best of the best and done so standing and going to war. Which is more than can be be said about most most of poooosssy champions today who cherry pick and play it safe.

Poooossies like u should be thrown off a cliff.

Nate loves losing... you love losers. Enough said. Same thing will happen in the rematch. Talk all the shit you want till then.

Jorge's face was pale like he saw a ghost and his eyes looked worried before the Dr even went up to Nate. He was gassing and unsure. That's the vibe I got from him.

Nate Diaz could have won...his chances increase substantially last two rounds. You obviously dont MMA.

I know math, so explain this to me.

after 3 rounds it's 30-26 Mas, So that means Nate has 2 rounds to win. How do his chances increase substantially when he's down 4 points and only has 2 rounds to go? He's not stopping Mas, nobody has in like 12 years or some shit. If he turned everything around, and I mean everything. And had 2 10-8 rounds, it could have been a tie. Or maybe Mas would have been so tired he somehow lost 2 rounds 10-7? Nate realistically only could have won with horrible judging if it has been allowed to go 2 more rounds, there's always that. He wasn't going to win on his own no fucking way in hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back