Media Strickland issues statement after loss - Mentions headbutt

Excuses is not what America wants Sean

Africa Bless
Sean envious of Dricus natural beauty

I don’t like to see Strickland be such a petty bitch with the excuses.
For a guy who won a lot of good will from the fans he sure does a lot to lose it just a quick.

Seemed like Sean was in cruise control all night... if he would have used some killer instinct he would have won the fight , no doubt...
Doubt it. However, there’s no doubt that if he had won the fight he would be the winner of the fight!
<{titihmm}>

Strickland in his house crying about the fight and his dad.

Lmfao, only for straight up panies. Like the only men who would complain about him aren't actually men. Just beta cuck boys.
lol when the backbone of your representations is what "real men" should think or not, i guess you're toasted

I was only technically awake while watching the fight, so I don't remember clearly. Can someone post the headbutt if there was one?

yktsyk5w-png.1025103
Was this the headbutt?

Lmfao, only for straight up panies. Like the only men who would complain about him aren't actually men. Just beta cuck boys.
Yeah thank god Dana’s not as big of a pussy as some of these “guys” and actually believes in free speech and that actually means you don’t have to agree.

The Libs out themselves every time. If you don’t side with them 100% on everything you need to go away or be cancelled. Sickening.

Exactly. He only woke up with 20 sec left in the 5th.
If he fought the whole fight like the last 20 seconds he would have gotten caught eventually. Going punch for punch with a guy who hits way harder is stupid

If he fought the whole fight like the last 20 seconds he would have gotten caught eventually. Going punch for punch with a guy who hits way harder is stupid
He didn't need to fight like that the whole time. Just needed to pick his spots rather than be passive and pretty much only use his jab. He needed to mix up his attacks and eventually find an opening. What was the point of waiting until the last 20s when the fight was most likely already decided?

Last edited:

There's a balance to strike there, which is different for every fighter depending on their own strengths (and the current opponent). DPP isn't great at slipping or reading a guy like SS or Volk so he leans hard into offence. SS has nice judgement in defence. But he'd probably look back on that fight himself and think he could have won had he opened up and thrown a few more rights or combinations earlier.

lol when the backbone of your representations is what "real men" should think or not, i guess you're toasted
If you aren't a pansie, and don't agree with him, you don't have a problem with what he said. You don't have to agree with someone to agree with free speech. Real men, real men of morals, support free speech and encourage it. Beta bitch boys hate it.

Sean didn’t have that killer instinct until the last round. it was weird seeing Sean still Land jabs while back pedaling and damaging DDP, but he didn’t have that killer instinct. I think he even admits that much, yeah if he fought every round like he did in 5, it would be a Sean Strickland win, or at least from rounds 3 and up. It was cruise control for Sean. I know Sean took less damage in this than DDP. Was Sean thinking of saving his health for a possible spot on ufc 300? If so, that’s bad bad bad. To play it safe like that.

cro cop would be ashamed​
Mirko would likely be puzzled at Sean's lack of a FIGHTING mode, just showing up to spar in his false hope of keep his championship belt.

DDP was not at all impressive in this battle, and he didn't need to be.

Sad AF performances by both.​

Strickland got wrecked. DDP beat him up with a variety of punches including hooks and overhand rights. He kicked him in the legs, body, and head. DDP also took him down numerous times. Strickland face was leaking like a broken faucet.
Sean won all 5 rounds. Takedowns with no mount are not takedowns.

Back