Struve vs Ngannou should be booked next

IronJaw

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
This is a good fight for the fighters and for the UFC. I know Arlovski was ranked a little higher than Struve but this is a much tougher match up for Ngannou. Struve has good stand up and is tricky on the ground. He also has a win over the current champ. No matter who wins this one there is a new contender and a chance at some fresh match ups. I like Ngannou to win by ko but struve has surprised me before. What do you guys think?

We're gonna see Struve doing one of these numbers.

ann4.gif

Nah, thats a step down. Give him Rothwell for a true test or Lewis for some black on black crime.

Struve is a good fighter, he has more of a chance to beat Ngannou than most people high on him will think, but NO, better to match Ngannou with a more established top fighter he can benefit from beating and maybe do the same with Struve if possible. This is not the ideal type of matchup to help anybody.

This is a good fight for the fighters and for the UFC. I know Arlovski was ranked a little higher than Struve but this is a much tougher match up for Ngannou. Struve has good stand up and is tricky on the ground. He also has a win over the current champ. No matter who wins this one there is a new contender and a chance at some fresh match ups. I like Ngannou to win by ko but struve has surprised me before. What do you guys think?
Do you wanna see Struve die ?

Nah, thats a step down. Give him Rothwell for a true test or Lewis for some black on black crime.
I think the winner and loser from this fight should face the winner and loser from that fight. I think Rothwell beats Werdum so we could see this fight next.

TS is a sadistic f*ck. I don't care what Struve ever did to you, his brain doesn't deserve this.

No need to break up the Black Beast Streak. The UFC should keep Black Beast and Ngannou on their respective paths, If they fight it should be a title fight. Rothwell would be a great fight for either Ngannou or Black Beast. To OP's post, and as others have said, I believe Struve is a step down. Ngannou needs a solid fight for his next fight.

If rhe UFCs plan is to get Ngannou an easy win, sure.

Lewis is the fight to make though

When did Struve become a can? His only losses since the Browne fight are Hunt, Overeem and being held down by Rosholt wich probably would have happened to Ngannou to. Not saying Struve would win but it would be a much tougher fight than the chinny Arlovski. Now that was always going to be an easy win.

Good fight, both are in a great moment. Difficult to predict the winner.

I kinda like that match up. Struve seems to be using his reach better in recent fights, so it could be interesting.

The predator needs rothwell next, then after that a number 1 contenders fight. He is the real deal, only fighter that I can see beating stipe for that belt. I love jds but he barely won the first time around against stipe, and he's way too gun shy these days, I don't see him winning the rematch even tho I will be rooting for him.

Struve has been in the cage with Hunt and Stipe. He is much more durable than AA and is dangerous off his back if you follow him to the ground.

Weak argument since he almost died in the Hunt fight :)

Weak argument since he almost died in the Hunt fight :)
In the 3rd round he got his jaw broken and didnt go out cold. Your definition of almost died is a little different than mine.

Back