Social Student gets suspended for saying "illegal aliens" in class after hearing it from the News

How is that offensive. If you're hispanic and are legally in the US, then you are not an "illegal" alien. Is "illegal" hispanic a better term? Im not sure what is the offensive word is here, is it alien?
Illegal Latine.

I assume everything posted by libsoftiktok is bait but this is still pretty dumb as outlined in the carolina journal article.

It's not a slur and if the class found it offensive the teacher should have used it as a teaching moment.

My wife had a resident alien card before she got her citizenship. It can be a legal term.
Andre_Chase_Bio--a11217c948fc73bd5ea9a5b6c7865f93.jpg

Alien by def though meant to describe it though....

adjective
  1. belonging to a foreign country or nation
noun
  1. a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
    "an illegal alien"

Any harmless word can become offensive. nothing wrong with the word “Colored” but it has pretty negative connotations.

Is that all it takes? You sound like a snowflake. I don't want to be on your ignore list, but i won't lose sleep either way. You do you sherbro.

bet

I am not sure what society expects me to call humans that have entered illegally the country i was born in?
Sorry state of affairs that anyone has be concerned when stating what is true.

George Orwell was a prophet who explained (between the lines in Animal Farm and 1984) the scary AF details of the mind controlling communist manifesto forced into today's society after being pushed by TPTB for decades in the US.

Both were my fictional Required NC 9th grade reading - they're sadly now non-fiction.
The use of “illegal aliens” or “illegals” will ALWAYS be dehumanizing and disgusting. The use of them only show the moral disengagement tactics that are used repeatedly to justify the actions and mistreatment of immigrants.

What is disgusting is ANY Hiding that a person is Not Here Legally.

If the aliens are not here LEGALLY, they are ILLEGAL aliens.
Resident alien is a legal term for an immigrant who is a legal resident.
No Confusion, if the above alien is NOT here LEGALLY, that IS an ILLEGAL alien.

Just how they control the language. Illegal alien was commonly used and accepted and very accurate until they shifted it to undocumented. Now everyone is a migrant.

I wish I could actually know the agenda and motivation for this blatant perversion of our language, laws and sovereignty. There is no doubt they are very motivated to let it continue. It's second only to blank checks to Ukraine in terms of motivation.

Careful now, @IDGETKTFO. That is a very important person that you don't want to be ignored by on this prestigious Karate forum. Your taxes might go up.

FwgiOwFWwAYi8a7

It will go up, thanks to your orange rapist.

Careful now, @IDGETKTFO. That is a very important person that you don't want to be ignored by on this prestigious Karate forum. Your taxes might go up.
Ive probably had 1000's of sherbro's ignore me over 1 1/2 decades, i honestly couldn't tell you i noticed one. Im sure i'll survive.

Not to burst your marshmallow flavored bubble but words have meaning.
when the vape sucking 13yo punks use the F-slur they dont mean a bag of sticks..
If you really think its ok for kids to refer to other human beings as Aliens
because the cheetos munchers know how to use words in their proper context.
then we have nothing to talk about.
Did I say it was nice for people to refer to other people as “aliens”? My goodness…

I don’t think you understand what point, I was making or you’re just willfully being bad faith 😂

FwgiOwFWwAYi8a7

It will go up, thanks to your orange rapist.
News flash, I have never , nor will i ever vote for Trump. I dare you to find a post by me that says otherwise. On a side note, unlike you, i can actually vote for Trump or Biden if i wanted to, but im going to pass this election. Can't in good faith vote for either.

Giving better tax breaks to low income people trying to start a business would "bolster" the economy instead of flooding the country with more people to either use up welfare funds, or work for minimum wage so theres no need to increase it.
So are you just straight up anti-immigration or what…because 20% of doctors are immigrants

So are you just straight up anti-immigration or what…because 20% of doctors are immigrants
Bad example. A lot of non US citizen people who become doctors came to the US from money. Im talking about the people who get grants and don't have to pay taxes for 7 years, then sell the buisniness to a family member that doesnt have to pay taxes for 7 years, rinse and repeat.

Just how they control the language. Illegal alien was commonly used and accepted and very accurate until they shifted it to undocumented. Now everyone is a migrant.

Colored people was commonly used and accepted too. What is acceptable changes as the culture changes.

Bad example. A lot of non US citizen people who become doctors came to the US from money. Im talking about the people who get grants and don't have to pay taxes for 7 years, then sell the buisniness to a family member that doesnt have to pay taxes for 7 years, rinse and repeat.
Don’t think this is an immigrant specific scenario. Plenty of American born citizens have their ways of dodging payments.

Back