Social Student gets suspended for saying "illegal aliens" in class after hearing it from the News

Illegal Alien is exactly what the Invaders are...I can't see the issue at all.
Looks like originally old word in Latin meaning "belonging to another" or "other". 00
Its a typical class clown bit, using a question as a guise to say something funny or provocative. It only works if the question on its face and out of context seems reasonable. I'm not saying the student was at fault here, he might've been trying to be funny and meant no offense and it is weird that he got suspended just for that.

That's possible but even if it wasn't the case I think the suspension seems egregious.
Because it used to possibly hurt you getting into college.... suspension was often reserved for the worst offenses otherwise detention. Seems like an overreaction.

Oh I know . . . I fully expected you to hone in on the hot air link . . . :)

I listen to plenty of partisan stuff myself, but almost never use it as a reference,

Hotair is about as partisan as it gets, though.

Looks like originally old word in Latin meaning "belonging to another" or "other". 00

Because it used to possibly hurt you getting into college.... suspension was often reserved for the worst offenses otherwise detention. Seems like an overreaction.

Doesn’t seem like anything to me until we get more of the story.

I listen to plenty of partisan stuff myself, but almost never use it as a reference,

Hotair is about as partisan as it gets, though.
I'm sure it is . . . that's why I listed other items for your perusal.

Doesn’t seem like anything to me until we get more of the story.
Yeah, the story as written seems excessive. Perhaps there is more to the story but doesnt seem appropriate as written.

Sure.. its for black people to decide not two white colonistis on human cock-fighting forum
And you wouldn't be blessed enough to be in this awesome country if it wasn't for those "Colonizers"..... Plus this "Cock-Fighting" forum lets you virtue signal and express your queen like opinions.

Yeah, the story as written seems excessive. Perhaps there is more to the story but doesnt seem appropriate as written.

For the vast majority of people, all that matters is the take based on almost no information. "As written" has no value to me in the moment because all too often, it's completely wrong.

Back