Social Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’

Let’s assume this is true. What was done to these furries to get them to respond like that?
There's no doubt the other side is not filled with innocent angels, that's for sure.... There's no doubt been teasing and mocking and probably even some bullying from the conservative crowd.

Especially when you consider how many people on the right think bullying is good for people...

Where do you people live where there are flurries just walking around? I assuming in full cat suit because you wouldn't know otherwise
The ones I see are just wearing small ears and maybe whiskers and eyeliner and stuff to make themselves look like cats or something.

Sometimes they'll attach a little tail also but not always.

The ones I see are just wearing small ears and maybe whiskers and eyeliner and stuff to make themselves look like cats or something.

Sometimes they'll attach a little tail also but not always.

I can't say I've ever seen that. I've seen some weird shit but never that.

I can't say I've ever seen that. I've seen some weird shit but never that.
I've only ever seen it at Starbucks but I've seen it at more than one location and more than a few of the employees. I'm a married guy so I don't mean this in a perverted way, but I think it's really cute on the women and just frankly do not give a dang about it.

Maybe it's the fact that I practiced shamanism for so many years, but I think identifying with the animals is really neat and even brings some good benefits to a person... Not saying that's what these people are doing.

Where do you people live where there are flurries just walking around? I assuming in full cat suit because you wouldn't know otherwise

From my experience it's school kids doing it at school.

So pretty rare to run into in the wild unless your kids are in k-12 or you're a teacher or something.

Seems much rarer to see a kid at the mall or a movie theater hoppin around on all fours with a tail.

So pretty rare to run into in the wild unless your kids are in k-12 or you're a teacher or something.

Seems much rarer to see a kid at the mall or a movie theater hoppin around on all fours with a tail.
Definitely never seen anyone on fours at a mall, but tons of kids walk around with tails and stuff in my city. Having kids, like you mentioned, will certainly increase the likelihood seeing them.
It is not creepy or anything, just kids wanting to be different. They do make comical animal noises too, just to get reactions. Kids being kids.

Mormons aren't Christian. They're out on their own with some super weird shit.
Mormons are definitely not Christians. It's not even remotely the same religion.

Christianity is monotheistic. It's an outstanding characteristic the single most important characteristic from which all of the other theology flows. Christianity believes in the unmade God, the uncreated God who always was/is... the necessary being who confers being upon all creation.

Mormons are polytheistic they believe there are many, many gods, in fact, a God for every planet in the universe that has people on it and that gods are made by other gods in an infinite regress....

At nearly every single important point of theology between Christianity and Mormonism Mormonism breaks away completely and it's always regressive back towards something that Christianity evolved out of or better stated something that the semetic people's evolved out of towards monotheism.

Mormons are definitely not Christians. It's not even remotely the same religion.

Christianity is monotheistic. It's an outstanding characteristic the single most important characteristic from which all of the other theology flows. Christianity believes in the unmade God, the uncreated God who always was/is... the necessary being who confers being upon all creation.

Mormons are polytheistic they believe there are many, many gods, in fact, a God for every planet in the universe that has people on it and that gods are made by other gods in an infinite regress....

At nearly every single important point of theology between Christianity and Mormonism Mormonism breaks away completely and it's always regressive back towards something that Christianity evolved out of or better stated something that the semwtic people's evolved out of towards monotheism.
They believe they can become gods. And it gets weirder from there.

First they said they just want to be able to get married and treated equally. Now they want to walk around with butt plugs in theirs ass, shit in a litter box, and demand the teachers pat them on the head and give them a milk bone when they get a C+ on their gender studies quiz. Society is collapsing under Biden and his merry gang of retards.

It's getting extremely common. I mean I live in a decently sized city and I see transgender people all the time.. very often and I also see furries and I guess I can say I've only seen furries at Starbucks but they are employees not people who are patrons. I mean it's just like cat ears and whiskers drown on their face. It doesn't bother me but it's happening and it is there.

I've got a friend who's a school teacher in a Waldorf school, so I know that it does attract a more liberal crowd, but half of her class last year identified as something.

I shared that and my fellow lefties here on the dog thought I was lying which is just amazing to me.

I also happen to know a few people who attend that school who have kids who attend that school anyway and both of their daughters went through a phase where they were trans or gay and although it did wear off, it was clearly due to peer pressure.

The notion that you can change your identity is a social contagion, or if that language bothers somebody then it's a fad.
Anecdotal evidence lol
Talk about social contagion.

First they said they just want to be able to get married and treated equally. Now they want to walk around with butt plugs in theirs ass, shit in a litter box, and demand the teachers pat them on the head and give them a milk bone when they get a C+ on their gender studies quiz. Society is collapsing under Biden and his merry gang of retards.

Why do you assume furries are a political monolith?

Some of them have build the wall and confederate flag tshirts.

The kitty litter reference is real but the true story is way more depressing than this fantasy.

Some schools keep kitty litter on hand in case they're trapped in a school shooting.

Care to elaborate or just assumptions and emotions?
There's no assumption here. You think bullying is the answer and that's the worst side of the right wing. I mean the very worst lowest side of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back