Law Substitute teacher KO's student for using racial slur

Shitty camera quality but captured the full fight:

Another angle but not complete fight:

That "follow up shot" was only a slap. The kid was more emotionally hurt by the ass whooping he got, if anything.

Nah he got hit really good. He stiffened up and fell down.

Kinda hard to tell from the videos if the substitute was justified or not. It kind of looks like the student is the aggressor but there’s no way to really tell if the substitute was being aggressive too or not.

Both were pretty bad punchers but the kid was hilariously bad. That’s why you need to out your kids into some sports so they don’t look like that lol

I'm never in support of using violence as a response to words, but the video looks like the kid was throwing punches first.

The things I've been hearing about what's going in schools, not from hysterical boomers but a wide range of people who work in schools, in addition to my recent experiences working with younger folks have me fairly concerned about what's going on with the youth of today and where this ends. It's something society as a whole needs to start taking more seriously because it's going to be a major problem when these kids get a little older. Head over to the teachers subreddit and you'll see this echoed over and over again. People who have been teaching for decades quitting because they've never seen behavior this bad.

Kinda hard to tell from the videos if the substitute was justified or not. It kind of looks like the student is the aggressor but there’s no way to really tell if the substitute was being aggressive too or not.

Both were pretty bad punchers but the kid was hilariously bad. That’s why you need to out your kids into some sports so they don’t look like that lol

The kid instigated the fight. There's a second video in the news article in the first link. You can hear the slap that the teacher delivered to the student while he was on the ground. It wasn't like he was getting GNP'd like Patrick Smith did to Scott Morris in UFC 2 (I have no idea why I brought up this old school MMA reference).

I look at it this way: if the kid wasn't going to get disciplined by his parents for being a petulant piece of shit, someone else eventually will.

Video in the link

Here in Las Vegas teacher knocks out student for using racial slur

Kid is Mexican and used the N word in class. The rap song N word, not the hard R

It's been on my local news and my sister works as a teacher in this school

Of course she does. And there's zero other context to the situation other than this isolated event, surely.

Not just generic sports, ever see basketball players throw punches? It's hilariously bad as well. You got to teach your kids how to throw a proper punch and maybe some basic grappling.

I'm never in support of using violence as a response to words, but the video looks like the kid was throwing punches first.

The things I've been hearing about what's going in schools, not from hysterical boomers but a wide range of people who work in schools, in addition to my recent experiences working with younger folks have me fairly concerned about what's going on with the youth of today and where this ends. It's something society as a whole needs to start taking more seriously because it's going to be a major problem when these kids get a little older. Head over to the teachers subreddit and you'll see this echoed over and over again. People who have been teaching for decades quitting because they've never seen behavior this bad.
See my post above and look who TS is.

Liberal parenting is a serious problem. Whoodathunkit?

It has nothing to do with liberal parenting, its cell phones.
Bro youre late to the party. Cell phones are simply a small part of what you’re seeing. It’s attitudinal. And it absolutely does stem from apathetic, liberal mentalities.

Cell phones simply reinforce the apathy.

Bro youre late to the party. Cell phones are simply a small part of what you’re seeing. It’s attitudinal. And it absolutely does stem from apathetic, liberal mentalities.

Cell phones simply reinforce the apathy.

The liberal parents I know all take a much, much more active role in their kids lives than the conservative ones. Sorry you are so stuck in your dogmatic, black and white, liberal/conservative thinking that you can't see that this issue is beyond that.

First blows? Possbly self defense, we can't see how it got started for who the first phyiscal agressor was

Hitting the kid on the ground? Yeah that's a felony. He fucked up there if, and that's a big if, he initially defended himself

it was fair. you're not supposed to stop fighting until the referee calls it off.

The liberal parents I know all take a much, much more active role in their kids lives than the conservative ones. Sorry you are so stuck in your dogmatic, black and white, liberal/conservative thinking that you can't see that this issue is beyond that.
Weird…the liberal moms I see let their kids behave however they want, with almost no discipline.

Active roles? Being there and being an idiot isn’t being a parent.

Not just generic sports, ever see basketball players throw punches? It's hilariously bad as well. You got to teach your kids how to throw a proper punch and maybe some basic grappling.
- The kid is a frail douche and cant fight. Basketball is the ideal sport to him.

Just dont put him in the wrestling classes.

The kid instigated the fight. There's a second video in the news article in the first link. You can hear the slap that the teacher delivered to the student while he was on the ground. It wasn't like he was getting GNP'd like Patrick Smith did to Scott Morris in UFC 2 (I have no idea why I brought up this old school MMA reference).

I look at it this way: if the kid wasn't going to get disciplined by his parents for being a petulant piece of shit, someone else eventually will.
I’m not talking about the slap though. I’m talking about the punch that put him down- that legit rocked the kid so I don’t think it’s fair to say he was just hurt emotionally. Not that I particularly care- sounds like the kid deserved it imo. Even the slap I could forgive because of the adrenaline rush making it impossible for him to think rationally. I know the court won’t see it that way though.

All that’s provided that the kid was completely at fault and the Sub didn’t do anything to push this towards a physical altercation.

Weird…the liberal moms I see let their kids behave however they want, with almost no discipline.

Active roles? Being there and being an idiot isn’t being a parent.
- I've seen this behavior on both sides here.

Back