Law Substitute teacher KO's student for using racial slur

Lol at thinking getting a ko over a kid is cool regardless what he says.

Mexican American kids are alarmingly big sometimes. I train a kid whose Dad is like 5'1" maybe, he's 6' and 190lbs at 17.

- A friend of mine used to be 180 cms at 14 years old. He is a nice calm dude. But is huge today with 191 cms.

Like I said, sorry you can't think beyond such simple black and white terms. There are garbage parents of all political ideologies, and if you really understood the issue, you would know it has nothing to do with that. Its the fact that smartphones are designed to be as stimulating and addicting as possible, and society at large thinks nothing of giving children unrestricted access to them.

Here's a device that is more advanced and powerful than anything humans have had access to for virtually all of human history. They're specifically designed to be as addictive as possible, and use advanced artificial intelligence to capture your attention, regardless of what interests you. You can see the worst of humanity in high definition, the most depraved acts of sex that most people would never engage in, the most horrific violence one can imagine, and the thoughts of all sorts of absolutely insane, terrible, or just plain moronic people in seconds. And what do we do with that technology? Give it to every child in America.

Seriously, talk to some teachers about this. Kids have always had a short attention span, but its gotten orders of magnitude worse, and that is a direct result of the constant stimulation you get from staring at smartphone for hours on end.
* puts down smart phone *

LOL @ an adult being so bitch-made that a young teen shook him to his core with a single word.
I remember in the OJ Simpson trial, Christopher Darden wanted "the N word" excluded because he argued that so many black people get too angry and are unable to think rationally when they hear it. The pro OJ side said that was ridiculous and completely insulting, and now it's completely flipped and is the standard go to excuse to "see red" and maul a stranger.

You think a conservative worldview promotes human replacing technology, or you think it comes from the minds of bored, misanthropic progressives?

I have two kids bud, I'm well aware of the problems with cell phones and my wife and I are quite strict with the amount of time they are allowed in front of screens of any kind. They're most certainly a huge factor, but you need to go deeper.

Ya, you're right, conservatives aren't obsessed with their phones and online presence, its purely a liberal phenomenon. And lol at me needing to go deeper when your views on most topics come straight from republican garbage propaganda talking points.

If you want my views on the liberal/conservative thing when it comes to how its effecting society at large, my view is that if we lived in a wise society, people on both sides would recognize the benefits of the two viewpoints, and see them as necessary, healthy balancing forces. We don't live in a wise society, and both sides have gone off the rails, however the degree to which the left has gone off the rails is absolutely dwarfed by the degree to which the right has gone off the rails. Not only that, but the ways in which the left have gone off the rails are usually rooted in some degree of compassion, whereas the ways in which the right have gone off the rails are rooted in embracing stupidity, selfishness, and hatred for those who are different. If you can't see that, its because you're a hack who has been blinded by your obsession with the idea that you're right. I mean one simple example, Hershel Walker - you fucking morons almost elected this man to the US senate - a guy who claims to oppose abortions, but has paid for multiple ones when it was convenient for him. If 'your side' had an ounce of integrity, that alone should prevented him from getting a single bit of support, but it goes further - this man, who is running for the supposed party of family values regularly cheated on his wife with women he also assaulted. The dude is an absolute scumbag, and that's not even getting to the fact that he's probably got an IQ of about 85, but apparently none of those things are issues for conservatives. Clearly, people who support this kind of insanity couldn't possibly be raising terrible children.

- Did you see the size of some samoan kids?
I remember I was at a jobsite where there were a few Samoans who were related. I ended up working with this huge dude and the whole time he was acting immature and saying stupid shit the whole time. The dude looked liked he was at least 21 years old but found out he's was 15 😲 🤣

Last edited:
Ya, you're right, conservatives aren't obsessed with their phones and online presence, its purely a liberal phenomenon. And lol at me needing to go deeper when your views on most topics come straight from republican garbage propaganda talking points.

If you want my views on the liberal/conservative thing when it comes to how its effecting society at large, my view is that if we lived in a wise society, people on both sides would recognize the benefits of the two viewpoints, and see them as necessary, healthy balancing forces. We don't live in a wise society, and both sides have gone off the rails, however the degree to which the left has gone off the rails is absolutely dwarfed by the degree to which the right has gone off the rails. Not only that, but the ways in which the left have gone off the rails are usually rooted in some degree of compassion, whereas the ways in which the right have gone off the rails are rooted in embracing stupidity, selfishness, and hatred for those who are different. If you can't see that, its because you're a hack who has been blinded by your obsession with the idea that you're right. I mean one simple example, Hershel Walker - you fucking morons almost elected this man to the US senate - a guy who claims to oppose abortions, but has paid for multiple ones when it was convenient for him. If 'your side' had an ounce of integrity, that alone should prevented him from getting a single bit of support, but it goes further - this man, who is running for the supposed party of family values regularly cheated on his wife with women he also assaulted. The dude is an absolute scumbag, and that's not even getting to the fact that he's probably got an IQ of about 85, but apparently none of those things are issues for conservatives. Clearly, people who support this kind of insanity couldn't possibly be raising terrible children.

Man, you're surface level. Imagine thinking a man of my intellect would listen to a word Herschel Walker had to say after 20 seconds.

I'm very much in agreeance about centrist thinking. Unfortunately it's the loonies on the left taking things too fast that are the problem. And at the root, that isn't a conservative principle at all.

Good thing this teacher wasnt armed

Lol
Honestly, probably. People seem really gung-ho about this idea of arming teachers but that’s adding a whole lot of responsibility to their job that requires maintenance training. We already don’t provide consistent training to cops to instil trigger discipline in them. I have no faith we would do it for teachers

* puts down smart phone *

I genuinely think most people have no idea how much their phone effects them. I'm a fairly serious meditator, and once or twice a year I'll do a week or so of silent meditation with zero interaction with technology, as well as regularly shutting everything off for a weekend. I would recommend everyone do this as often as possible - in those first moments of picking the phone back up, seeing the notifications roll in and starting to scroll through the endless stream of information, you can physically feel the effect its having on you - its like a drug and you get a noticeable headspace change from it. Its just that we're all on them so often we don't notice it. I also think the age at which you started using them drastically plays a part in how strong this effect is - if you've used them from a young age, you've wired your brain to constantly want that dopamine kick.

I genuinely think most people have no idea how much their phone effects them. I'm a fairly serious meditator, and once or twice a year I'll do a week or so of silent meditation with zero interaction with technology, as well as regularly shutting everything off for a weekend. I would recommend everyone do this as often as possible - in those first moments of picking the phone back up, seeing the notifications roll in and starting to scroll through the endless stream of information, you can physically feel the effect its having on you - its like a drug and you get a noticeable headspace change from it. Its just that we're all on them so often we don't notice it. I also think the age at which you started using them drastically plays a part in how strong this effect is - if you've used them from a young age, you've wired your brain to constantly want that dopamine kick.
100%. After your first post ITT I was going to respond “cell phones” but then saw you covered it in your next post.

The people who understand this are the people who were alive and functioning well before the internet or cell phones. We've seen a world functioning just fine without either. You're not wrong at all about cell phones or their effect on the deterioration of mankind. You just need to go a little deeper to understand where the push for it all came from to begin with. How would you go back and stop them? What side of the spectrum is pushing for constant technology towards a collective? What is the internet and cell phones?

We started going wrong a long time before cell phones amigo.

Saying the word wasn't why the battery took place.​

The teacher was the adult, he should have had much better self control.

Knocking out a 14 year old.. wow so impressive.

That has nothing to do with it.

Either way, it’s more impressive than acting tough before those who can wreck you because you believe you’re immune from consequence.

Teacher knew the consequence and made it count. I don’t think he was aiming to impress anybody.

Thats probably the most valuable thing that kid will ever learn at school when it’s all said and done. Respect your elders and don’t be a punk ass.

Back