Sucks to be an Aussie with Fightpass.

LongSlenderBody***

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
Banned
Reaction score
$10 per month for blacked out events. Thanks Zuffa. This gets more and more aggravating every event.

Minimum $60 per month if you want to watch these for us.

other-guys-computer-smash-o.gif

Definately not worth it in oz unless you like watching old fights. zero live events.

More like sucks to be an American with FightPass and cable and still not getting FS1 or the fights on FightPass.

Yeah it does not make a lot of sense and is frustrating how they have such inconsistency for different markets

Australian internet is only for reading about amazing services that are gimped and/or overpriced when you try to pay for them.

Unless you vpn, then it's OK.

Yep tried it got rid of it, just no live events. Jumped back on the Xbox foxtel...the bastards got me

More like sucks to be an American with FightPass and cable and still not getting FS1 or the fights on FightPass.

You would think FS1 would be part of the basic package for most markets. I lucked out and get FS1 and 2 though it's a higher tier package.

I'm Aussie and get all the fights live on cable tv.

That's kind of odd, in NZ fightpass is gold.

No fight night stuff on 'free' cable?

All I know is I'm watching the whole Jacare v moose event now

Virtually every UFC card and their prelims is free in the UK if you have the right broadband, including most fight pass events and all PPV's.

Rang up Foxtel last month and told them I don't want my service anymore.

They said they'd give me a 50% discount and throw in Sports channel (because FuelTV used to be on Entertainment) for free.

So I said okay.

Pretty much everything except Movie package for $45 a month. Still expensive but what'cha gonna do?

Gotta cancel my Fightpass account though, worthless iyam.

There's a way around the region restrictions, ya know...

we get all the free to air cards on the fuel/fox sports channels.

do you not have foxtel?

$10 per month for blacked out events. Thanks Zuffa. This gets more and more aggravating every event.

Minimum $60 per month if you want to watch these for us.

other-guys-computer-smash-o.gif

Does fight pass give you free PPV? Because I get all the UFC events [Minus PPV] on Foxtel for $25 per month.

The Fuel channel also shows a recent PPV card [6-12 months old] every week as well.

Back