PBP SUPER RIZIN: Mayweather vs. Asakura + RIZIN 38, Sat. 9/24, 11 PM EST/8 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main events of SUPER RIZIN and RIZIN 38?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not if he's fighting guys like this.

I'm pretty sure he even said that he's not going to fight anyone capable of actually hurting him. Mayweather has a cast-iron chin so he's not going to be hurt by opponents like this.

I don't care who you are or what chin you have. You can't take the same shot in your 50s. It's going to fail him eventually. He only has a few years left of this max.

Anyone calling that fixed outs themselves of not understanding what they're watching.

Seriously. Just because Floyd can't KO world champion level boxers anymore doesn't mean he can't KO lower level MMA fighters and YouTubers.

Seriously. Just because Floyd can't KO world champion level boxers anymore doesn't mean he can't KO lower level MMA fighters and YouTubers.

He couldn't KO a Youtuber once upon a time.

the internet is so absurdly controlled these days compared to even 10 years ago.
They perma banned me for asking why they sticky official discussion posts for Fight Pass and UFC events but not for other events. Alas, I am glad that Dana is being charitable to reddit mods

Respectfully, he couldn't ko champion level boxers 10 years ago, let alone now. Now I give him credit for taking on a much bigger paul in his old age. I however cannot give credit for besting a japanese mma fighter who's 0-0 in boxing. Well, now 0-1.

It didn't look right, mikuru has been hit harder than that before, I've seen it and he didn't react like that at all

Respectfully, he couldn't ko champion level boxers 10 years ago, let alone now. Now I give him credit for taking on a much bigger paul in his old age. I however cannot give credit for besting a japanese mma fighter who's 0-0 in boxing. Well, now 0-1.

It didn't look right, mikuru has been hit harder than that before, I've seen it and he didn't react like that at all

He got hit right on the temple with a solid right hand by a professional boxer. Your balance and legs go jello like that. That's not rigged. If it was rigged they would have made it look better for the camera.

If anyone wants to watch a replay of the Mayweather/Asakura fight here it is:

Back