• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

supplement scientifically proven to increase HGH levels up to 600% ?

He is actually considered one of the most accomplished cardiac surgeons of his generation

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-dumb-celebrities-who-are-way-smarter-than-you-think/#ixzz2m1LHJzuc

Which says almost nothing about his base of knowledge outside of cardiac surgery. Surgeons are extremely specialized in their breadth of knowledge, because their job requires them to have an extremely deep base of knowledge in their given specialty. That's why you have cardiac surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, etc. You wouldn't want one trying to do the other's job, and you certainly wouldn't want a heart surgeon trying to diagnose you for, say, meningitis. It is, by necessity, outside of their field. Surgeons are more knowledgeable than the average person about medicine, but a cardiac surgeon's grasp of HGH levels is unlikely to be much higher than the average person who graduated with a B.S. in bio.

Surgeons are more like mechanics than traditional drs anyway. Its a very different set of skills that makes a good surgeon vs a good dr.

Surgeons are more like mechanics than traditional drs anyway. Its a very different set of skills that makes a good surgeon vs a good dr.

Absolutely... and it requires such a deep focus and dedication to their specialty that they really can't branch out... it would be irresponsible of them to do so.

I'm looking for the truth too, ya know....

Aye, but you're only accepting information through selected channels. You're blocking out other possibilities because of the mental responsibility of considering outside of what you had hoped to learn.

I'm a health care professional and nothing is more annoying then taking time out of my day to field asinine questions based on his show.

A friend of mine is an MD who used to specialize in growth hormone and he did a study using arginine orthinine and lysine against his base patients getting gh injections and the amino cocktail was found to be very effective at raising growth hormone levels.

Did he publish that study?

That may be the case but he's famous for constantly promoting absolute unscientific tosh. Quackwatch have loads on the guy: http://www.quackwatch.com/15Ads/goodnighties.html

Quackwatch is ran by Stephen Barrett, who is hardly a reliable source for anything. He claims to be a retired psychiatrist, when in fact, he is a failed psychiatrist. The Psychiatric profession rejected Barrett years ago when he couldn

Back