Law Supreme Court says Biden administration must enforce Trump’s remain in Mexico policy

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Supreme Court voted 6-3 to reject Biden’s administration to block the program from being
reinstated.
https://www.axios.com/supreme-court...icy-054fdbab-d979-4224-93c0-be75414a8f66.html
They cited a decision last year declining to let the Trump administration rescind Obama’s era deferred action for childhood arrivals.

Biden has already went against the Supreme Court with the moratorium eviction extended. Will he do the same with this ruling?

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court...icy-054fdbab-d979-4224-93c0-be75414a8f66.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-reinstates-trumps-remain-in-mexico-policy

They are crossing over by the thousands so ..........

Not being allowed entry until AFTER the application is approved should be the norm

I agree, but from a legal perspective I'm curious what legal barriers the admin needs to pass in order to rescind the Migrant Protection Protocols. It feels like something they should be allowed to rescind.

I respect the courts, but there is a time when protocol should not be followed. We have a humanitarian crisis going on here. Sometimes you just need to do what is right

I agree, but from a legal perspective I'm curious what legal barriers the admin needs to pass in order to rescind the Migrant Protection Protocols. It feels like something they should be allowed to rescind.

The original ruling lines it out in pretty simple language. Basically when implementing the new policy the Biden admin has to include documentation saying they reviewed Trump's policy and recognize the advantages of it, then outline the new policy against those advantages and explain why they're changing it.

Given those guidelines, Trump's policy will likely never be removed because you cannot say anything positive about anything remotely related to orange man. Not never no way no how nuh uh.

I respect the courts, but there is a time when protocol should not be followed. We have a humanitarian crisis going on here. Sometimes you just need to do what is right
Agreed.

And you must secure your borders so no South American variant gets it.

Build a wall!

Agreed.

And you must secure your borders so no South American variant gets it.

Build a wall!
Agree to disagree on that. I am pretty much for open borders, but we need to just work with immigrants to make sure it is done safely and effectively. We sit on stolen land and really have no right to keep people from it

Agree to disagree on that. I am pretty much for open borders, but we need to just work with immigrants to make sure it is done safely and effectively. We sit on stolen land and really have no right to keep people from it
So which "right" must be done?

Troll speaks with forked tongue.

Whcihc country isn't stolen land by your definition? Also,

All land is stolen.

I give you credit for having such a boring Schtick and not getting banned though.

i only respect the laws when i agree with them

Have you considered that the change in this policy helped create the humanitarian disaster?

The courts did the same thing to Trump on Obama's DACA executive order.

So taken them in your home.

Back