Social Surrey school district drops 4 books from recommended school reading list

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The school boards in some places wont drop books that have "Over graphical content in them with images" which uses them for sex education.
But somehow they have no issues dropping books because it might offend or hurt someone's feelings?

A Surrey school district dropped 4 books recommended school reading list.
The book also included how to kill a mocking bird..

'To Kill a Mockingbird' no longer a recommended resource in Surrey School District

Matthew said the district wanted to provide more comprehensive and culturally sensitive educational materials for students to address issues like racism in a relevant and responsible way.
The part of the article is comical.
Nothing screams like teaching students to teach them about sensitive topics by rejecting older books because some might be "offended"

The Hate U give is a novel which was inspired by BLM movement that is their "alternative"

Last edited:
Ah yes, conservatives had no problem banning books that hurt their feelings before

The books are still on the shelves, just not "recommended". Also, your use of language is mostly comprehensible which is unexpected. Really disappointed in you on this one.

Ah yes, conservatives had no problem banning books that hurt their feelings before
You mean like how one of those "educational books" either have drawings of characters engaged in adult content or certain styles?
while being promoted as teaching materiel for sex ed class and reading time?

Last edited:
To Kill a Mockingbird is such a sweet book. I don't understand why anyone would want to ban this masterpiece.
Cause it taught bitch’s how to lie about getting their chifferobe busted up and claim it was actually rape.

It’s a gotdamn how to manual

The school boards in some places wont drop books that have "Over graphical content in them with images" which uses them for sex education.
But somehow they have no issues dropping books because it might offend or hurt someone's feelings?

A Surrey school district dropped 4 books recommended school reading list.
The book also included how to kill a mocking bird..

'To Kill a Mockingbird' no longer a recommended resource in Surrey School District

The part of the article is comical.
Nothing screams like teaching students to teach them about sensitive topics by rejecting older books because some might be "offended"

The Hate U give is a novel which was inspired by BLM movement that is their "alternative"

The province of BC is a front runner for liberal woke BS. Its only gonna get worse. The rainbow coalition is in full effect here and people like me are plotting our course the fuck out.

I remember To Kill a Mockingbird having a pretty strong impact on me.

Back