International Sweden is making vaccine passports in form of microchip implants

I was thinking about govts countering fake vaxx papers and how they would go about eliminating it. I can literally buy a vaxx card.
Side note; in March 2021 I was downtown and saw a square piece of paper on the sidewalk. I bent over and flicked it up and it was someone ls vaxx card they had received that day, they obviously lost it.. They took the jansen /JJ shot. I still have it, it's in my glove box. I saved it on case I needed a templet for a fake one , because I don't know when and if this shit is going to crack off. I have a pic of it in my phone with the name marked out

I have never used mine.
I dont think the government here would chase people that hard.
They did go after a doctor that sold fake covid pass, but not the people that bought them.

I think they would use a tech where it is actually possible to track you. With this tech it isn´t. ;)

yeah, I would do that too.
There is 1-2 apps I think more than 85% of the population has.
I would use that one, insert a little code in that and bam...
If the government wanted to track you they would use your phone.
Its the simples way and hard to detect for the average person.

How dare a minuscule section of citizens, in a foreign country, do something voluntarily, for their own convenience, that harms no one ?!!

I, for one, am outraged.

<Neil01>

lol uk ended all "vaccine" passports, masks and mandates.
suck it sweden!

It's funny how that one Swedish company (started by a transhumanist body modification enthusiast) keeps using popular conspiracy theories and American end times eschatology to get cheap and easy exposure.
Same story since at least 2017 and the promo pictures haven't even been changed.

Please stop saying the west or Europe when that is not at all the case.
No mandatory vaccine in Ireland (even for healthcare workers) and the indoor hospitality restrictions on closing times and number of people at concerts etc are due to be relaxed in the next two weeks
https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/restrictions-lifting-ireland-now-know-25961432
Ireland and the UK are a totally different story to what you seem to be portraying.
Normality is returning here and personal rights are abundant.

Maybe too much freedom...

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...f-the-worlds-highest-covid-19-infection-rates

"NOT LONG ago, Ireland was winning praise for its response to the pandemic. An early lockdown and strict social-distancing measures meant that, as much of Europe was gripped by a second wave of the virus in the autumn, cases in Ireland remained relatively low. The picture today is very different. Cases of covid-19 are surging, hospital admissions are rising and intensive-care units are nearing full capacity. The country, once a covid success story, is now contending with one of the worst officially recorded infection rates in the world.

Ireland’s woes can be blamed in part on too much holiday cheer. In December the Irish government eased covid-19 restrictions to allow for a “meaningful Christmas”. Rules around household mixing were eased, and limits on travel between counties temporarily lifted for three weeks. This would prove a grave misstep, making it easier for a new, more infectious strain of the virus, first detected in Britain, to spread. By January 11th Ireland’s infection rate had reached more than 130 new daily cases per 100,000 people, the highest in the world, as measured by a seven-day moving average (see chart). The new variant accounted for roughly a tenth of infections in mid-December; today it is responsible for nearly half."

20210123_woc450.png

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...f-the-worlds-highest-covid-19-infection-rates

"NOT LONG ago, Ireland was winning praise for its response to the pandemic. An early lockdown and strict social-distancing measures meant that, as much of Europe was gripped by a second wave of the virus in the autumn, cases in Ireland remained relatively low. The picture today is very different. Cases of covid-19 are surging, hospital admissions are rising and intensive-care units are nearing full capacity. The country, once a covid success story, is now contending with one of the worst officially recorded infection rates in the world.

Ireland’s woes can be blamed in part on too much holiday cheer. In December the Irish government eased covid-19 restrictions to allow for a “meaningful Christmas”. Rules around household mixing were eased, and limits on travel between counties temporarily lifted for three weeks. This would prove a grave misstep, making it easier for a new, more infectious strain of the virus, first detected in Britain, to spread. By January 11th Ireland’s infection rate had reached more than 130 new daily cases per 100,000 people, the highest in the world, as measured by a seven-day moving average (see chart). The new variant accounted for roughly a tenth of infections in mid-December; today it is responsible for nearly half."

20210123_woc450.png
Not surprising considering we are one of the most tested nations on earth and we actually report the findings unlike other less developed areas.
Now show me the outstanding Vax rates and falling numbers in ICU and falling death rates. Paint the full picture please. Also don't forget to tell everyone about how we are saluting the hero healthcare workers with 1000 euros each for their solid work through the pandemic.

Freedom. .. <{1-12}>

Also your linked article is from Jan 2021

<Neil01>

Last edited:

20210123_woc450.png

Cases doesn't matter, we've got huge cases in the UK too, but deaths and serious cases are pretty low which is the important thing. If there's any time where pushing for herd immunity was sensible, this is it.

It's funny how that one Swedish company (started by a transhumanist body modification enthusiast) keeps using popular conspiracy theories and American end times eschatology to get cheap and easy exposure.
Same story since at least 2017 and the promo pictures haven't even been changed.

Maybe OT but I find this sad and funny "Sweden is.."
Its 2022 and Sweden is now getting their first police cars with number plate recognition tech. Its either 2022 or 2023 the first cars are delivered to service, I cant recall.
The police requested to also get this tech in unmarked cars but it was denied because of integrity issues.

I personally believe we will see number plate recognition tech in unmarked police cars, before we see Sweden chip their citizens.
I could of course be wrong.

BUT!!! There is a law in Sweden that if you buy a kitten it MUST be chipped.

Maybe OT but I find this sad and funny "Sweden is.."
Its 2022 and Sweden is now getting their first police cars with number plate recognition tech. Its either 2022 or 2023 the first cars are delivered to service, I cant recall.
The police requested to also get this tech in unmarked cars but it was denied because of integrity issues.

I personally believe we will see number plate recognition tech in unmarked police cars, before we see Sweden chip their citizens.
I could of course be wrong.

BUT!!! There is a law in Sweden that if you buy a kitten it MUST be chipped.

I haven't seen this Osterland guy interviewed, so I don't know for a fact that he's leaning into American religious and cultural nonsense to get exposure. Seems like it though.
Not to mention transhumanists are so often a bit like '80s Heavy Metal Satanists when it comes to trying to get a rise out of religious conservatives. RFID implants, barcode tattoos (666 is popular), coral horn implants etc.
Very '90s.

Back