Crime Sydney church stabbing: crowds clash with police after bishop stabbed during mass

Davidjacksonjones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Holy sh*t this place is literally 20 minutes away from my house. Can hear police sirens non stop at home.

NSFW. distressing video inside the link below (watch with caution)
c3079b626219ebf0af8eda0028214331

Heavily armed police have rushed to a church in Sydney after four people were allegedly stabbed just days after the horrific knife attack in Bondi left seven people dead — including the killer.
Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel was in the middle of delivering mass to the Good Shepherd Church in Wakeley, in Sydney’s west, on Monday night when a man dressed in black approached the preacher and allegedly began stabbing him in his face and body.
The sermon was being live-streamed to YouTube with a shocking video showing the moment the Assyrian preacher was allegedly attacked at about 7pm local time.

Blood-curdling screams from parishioners could be heard before the live stream was dramatically cut.
Hundreds of people gathered outside the church following reports of the attack, with some chanting “Bring him out” in relation to the man who allegedly launched the attack.
Police confirmed that a man was arrested at the scene and were assisting with inquiries.
Following the alleged attack, violence spilled out onto the streets, with responding officers forced to deploy capsicum spray to subdue the crowd.

Last edited:
According to AFP news agency, the neighbourhood is a hub for Sydney's small Christian Assyrian community, many of whom have fled persecution and war in Iraq and Syria.

---

Wtf?

That's very specific....

The world became a pretty ugly place. I hope the priest doesn't have serious injuries. Too bad they didn't get to lynch the rat.

It's so sad.

I know there have been ongoing wars that got less coverage and are just as serious, but the recent mindless conflicts involving Western powers isn't good at all.

It feels like it's only getting worse, and were past the point of deescalation...

Russian terror attack, Sydney twice in a week... the Bondi mall isn't related to conflicts, but this one probably is, and the Russian one was.

It's so sad.

I know there have been ongoing wars that got less coverage and are just as serious, but the recent mindless conflicts involving Western powers isn't good at all.

It feels like it's only getting worse, and were past the point of deescalation...

Russian terror attack, Sydney twice in a week... the Bondi mall isn't related to conflicts, but this one probably is, and the Russian one was.
I am of the opinion that the world is past "getting worst" in most places. It's already there and has been there for a while. Retards on both sides of the left/right scale either in power or getting there, insecurity, weekly public shootings in the USA, weekly stabbings by migrants in Europe, etc., the common sense "middle" has lost too much ground.

Back