Tabatha Ricci

I think it's a tough fight for Peachy Ricci to be honest.
Agree. Tecia is the kind of fighter who's not the best but always hard to beat/outpoint, and she's only lost to champs and top ranked fighters. Even her last decision loss to Dern was arguable as the majority of the MMA media scored it for her. We just have to see if ever she lost a step after her layoff. Ricci better bring her A game. Tecia will be a huge name on her resume if she wins this.

Probably the best bod in WMMA.
No. Liana Jojua is still #1

DbIaaZ6.jpeg

Probably the best bod in WMMA.

Tecia is coming off giving birth and that usually doesn't go well. But if she's anything like she was she'll stop Ricci's wrestling and beat her easily on the feet. Ricci good but just doesn't have power in her strikes.
the birth must have been much easier tho, with a core like that

Was had Christina Ricci in mind when I read the title. Not sure why

Lmfao there was no reason for her to take the shorts off, but she did it for the culture!
There’s a reason she has over 240k IG fans, with no real accomplishments in the sport

Her ass makes me want to eat a raw, thick steak with no utensils while growling at anyone who gets too close to me.

I was thinking kind of the same thing, except replace the steak with a tossed salad and no utensils.

Back