Tae Kwon Do > Boxing

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All i saw was guy who kicked the shit out of a guy who only knew how to use punches.

In every standup exchange, the TKD kicks beat the boxing punches.

I can't understand what game plan did Emmett even have? Throw one two with all you got and hope to land on the guy that is literally known for hopping around the cage lol

I can't understand what game plan did Emmett even have? Throw one two with all you got and hope to land on the guy that is literally known for hopping around the cage lol
Yair controlled the distance with his kicks and kept emmett in kicking range. He ate several body kicks and it zapped him bad.

Yair controlled the distance with his kicks and kept emmett in kicking range. He ate several body kicks and it zapped him bad.
His coaches would have known that. How did they plan, if they did, to deal with it

His coaches would have known that. How did they plan, if they did, to deal with it
They arent use to that style. Also, the plan against the kicker was probably to close the distance, jam his kicks and knock him out with big punches. It just didnt work because yair is too slick with his movement and his kicks were lightning fast and powerful.

Back