• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Tai Tuivasa KO Derrick Lewis GIFS

Dude comes in to bang. What's not to like :)
Good hands and good chin.
Just a tough SOB.
Would be hilarious if by just having good hands, good chin, being tough and liking to brawl would win you a HW strap, but that's MMA.
Weird things happen and styles make fights.

Damn I didn’t realize how close those bombs got to Tai, he barely slipped those punches. What fucking balls to swing away with Lewis like that
Same could be said for Lewis he just avoided some massive haymakers from Tuivasa as the end too, JDS is the only guy to come out on top in a swang and bang exchange with Tuivasa, as seen last night, even Lewis got KO'd trying to stand and bang with Tai lol

He does the "I'm KOd stiff" Arlovski fall but last second forearm braces so he doesn't faceplant. lol.

DelightfulMeanCassowary-size_restricted.gif

You ever take an elbow to your temple from a 265 lb man? These aren't women straw-weights throwing, he definitely got knocked out
It was t in his temple and it only traveled like 6-8 inches before impact.lewis arms were in the way too. It's in the gif

Damn I didn’t realize how close those bombs got to Tai, he barely slipped those punches. What fucking balls to swing away with Lewis like that
TAi was within a millimeter of getting clocked by Hardy his punch got there first is all, Hardy had him hurt

In real time the final elbow looked like a little shove. But in slow-mo...that's a whole lot of power generated from not a whole lot of distance.

Black beast was seriously hurt he took like five clean haymakers to the chin, but I don’t think he was unconscious, not a dig at black beast though, if he didn’t fall like that he would have been unconscious shortly after

It was t in his temple and it only traveled like 6-8 inches before impact.lewis arms were in the way too. It's in the gif
You are delusional, watch the slo mo, the elbow literally rearranges his face when it hits him, I've watched countless angles of the KO from audience members in the crowd and you can see much better angles of when he faceplants, his head actually does hit the canvas, he doesn't break his fall, his right arm flails straight out and slides forwards, he doesn't open or plant his palm to break his fall and his left arm awkwardly twist underneath his body, that wasn't a pretend fall it was Lewis literally faceplanting which probably woke him up 2 seconds later but Tai was about to pounce on him anyways but the ref called the fight. When Lewis rolls over you can see him throw up his arms to ask Miragliotta what happened then he realises the fights over, same thing Stipe did when Cormier knocked him out.

Tai himself said he knew Lewis was out when he felt his body go limp and he was dead eyed after the elbow, I think I'll take Tai's first hand experience of the fight compared to people sitting behind a keyboard saying nahh bro Lewis wasn't out.

Last edited:
Lets go
I told people Tuivasa had some visible improvements and people were doubting hope you enjoyed the crow kids

You are delusional, watch the slo mo, the elbow literally rearranges his face when it hits him, I've watched countless angles of the KO from audience members in the crowd and you can see much better angles of when he faceplants, his head actually does hit the canvas, he doesn't break his fall, his right arm flails straight out and slides forwards, he doesn't open or plant his palm to break his fall and his left arm awkwardly twist underneath his body, that wasn't a pretend fall it was Lewis literally faceplanting which probably woke him up 2 seconds later but Tai was about to pounce on him anyways but the ref called the fight. When Lewis rolls over you can see him throw up his arms to ask Miragliotta what happened then he realises the fights over, same thing Stipe did when Cormier knocked him out.

Tai himself said he knew Lewis was out when he felt his body go limp and he was dead eyed after the elbow, I think I'll take Tai's first hand experience of the fight compared to people sitting behind a keyboard saying nahh bro Lewis wasn't out.
We agree to disagree. I've seen elbows from hell and that wasn't one of them imo

Not only that, but in the camera angle from behind Tuivasa (they showed it during the post-fight interview), you can clearly see Lewis's eyes are completely vacant as he goes down. He was OUT.

Back