Rumored Tank Davis vs Pitbull Cruz 2 PBC PPV

Tank Davis and Tyson Fury are currently boxing’s worst champions

Honestly this is not a fight I want to see.
It's a good fight IMO. Cruz did a lot better than expected in their first meeting and he's tough and highly durable. Essentially he's the prototypical Mexican pressure fighter and he has some pop. That means his style is fan-friendly and he throws heavy. Plus Tank might've actually had an injured hand last time. I'm expecting more from Tank this time around. I think it's worth running back.

It's a good fight IMO. Cruz did a lot better than expected in their first meeting and he's tough and highly durable. Essentially he's the prototypical Mexican pressure fighter and he has some pop. That means his style is fan-friendly and he throws heavy. Plus Tank might've actually had an injured hand last time. I'm expecting more from Tank this time around. I think it's worth running back.

As usual you have another awful take. Instead of fighting some top guys in the division and actually trying to back up the hype he is wasting time fighting a guy he already beat, and who looked like garbage in his last fight and who does not even speak english so there won't even be an exciting build up. Its a trash fight like most people say. You can't even fluke a good take.

It could could be fun while it lasts but I'd like to see Davis challenge himself a little. It would be more exciting if Pitbull had looked better in his latest showing. With two healthy hands Tank piñatas Cruz from pillar to post when Pitbull has blown his load.

As usual you have another awful take. Instead of fighting some top guys in the division and actually trying to back up the hype he is wasting time fighting a guy he already beat, and who looked like garbage in his last fight and who does not even speak english so there won't even be an exciting build up. Its a trash fight like most people say. You can't even fluke a good take.
Tank got a lot of criticism for his performance in that fight. I have no issue with him running it back considering he may've been injured. Speaking English isn't always necessary. Fighters ultimately let their fists do the talking. It's a language that's universally understood and has been since the beginning of man. Haney isn't available and Tank isn't fighting Shakur or Loma next for the vacant WBC strap, since he's not in their ratings. Loma isn't coming back until next year so Shakur will likely fight someone else in their ratings for the vacant WBC title. Knowing this Cruz isn't a bad fight in the interim. See yourself out.

It could could be fun while it lasts but I'd like to see Davis challenge himself a little. It would be more exciting if Pitbull had looked better in his latest showing. With two healthy hands Tank piñatas Cruz from pillar to post when Pitbull has blown his load.
I didn't see Cruz's last fight but styles make fights. He may've looked like ass in that one, for all I know, but we've already seen that he can compete against Tank. The other top guys aren't available right now anyway.

Well, I see why some of you guys aren't big on this fight now. Cruz only won a Split Decision against a nobody in his last fight? He might've taken this Cabrera too lightly, had an off night, or maybe his style was just difficult for him. I'll have to watch it later today. It's not a good sign when you look bad in your last fight but it's also not necessarily a deal-breaker. Loma looked like ass against Ortiz but showed up for Haney. And if you said that Usyk would beat Joshua coming off a performance where he struggled against Chisora then you'd be forgiven for laughing.

What about tank fighting Haney or stevenson? any chances for these fights?

What about tank fighting Haney or stevenson? any chances for these fights?
Last I heard Haney was still moving up to 140 to fight Prograis next and his WBC title is now vacant. Shakur & Loma could've fought for it but Loma's not fighting again until next year. He's taking some time off due to the war. Tank wouldn't fight Shakur next anyway. Too risky to his undefeated record. His team would advise against that fight at least for now.

Last I heard Haney was still moving up to 140 to fight Prograis next and his WBC title is now vacant. Shakur & Loma could've fought for it but Loma's not fighting again until next year. He's taking some time off due to the war. Tank wouldn't fight Shakur next anyway. Too risky to his undefeated record. His team would advise against that fight at least for now.

Thanks. Makes sense. Still would like to see Tank fight more relevant boxers, and I like seeing him in the ring.

Well, I see why some of you guys aren't big on this fight now. Cruz only won a Split Decision against a nobody in his last fight? He might've taken this Cabrera too lightly, had an off night, or maybe his style was just difficult for him. I'll have to watch it later today. It's not a good sign when you look bad in your last fight but it's also not necessarily a deal-breaker. Loma looked like ass against Ortiz but showed up for Haney. And if you said that Usyk would beat Joshua coming off a performance where he struggled against Chisora then you'd be forgiven for laughing.
Cabrera was the worst fighter I’ve ever seen and Cruz dominated him the 2nd half, but was getting slapped around initially and Cabrera had to decide to fight like a retard before Cruz could find his way into the fight.

Cabrera was the worst fighter I’ve ever seen and Cruz dominated him the 2nd half, but was getting slapped around initially and Cabrera had to decide to fight like a retard before Cruz could find his way into the fight.
But did Cruz legitimately beat Cabrera? Evidently it was a Split Decision but I didn't see it. Like I said before we know that Cruz was able to compete against Tank. While he lost he made a good account of himself in there. Whether that's because Tank underestimated him, or was actually injured, is up in the air. A rematch should erase all doubt. We all want to see Tank fight better opposition but the top guys aren't available right now even if he wanted to fight them. That's why I have no issue with them running it back in the meantime.

But did Cruz legitimately beat Cabrera? Evidently it was a Split Decision but I didn't see it. Like I said before we know that Cruz was able to compete against Tank. While he lost he made a good account of himself in there. Whether that's because Tank underestimated him, or was actually injured, is up in the air. A rematch should erase all doubt. We all want to see Tank fight better opposition but the top guys aren't available right now even if he wanted to fight them. That's why I have no issue with them running it back in the meantime.
Yeah, he legit won. The split was ridiculous. Not a recommended watch imo but if you saw it you’d get why no one is super excited.

Tank got a lot of criticism for his performance in that fight. I have no issue with him running it back considering he may've been injured. Speaking English isn't always necessary. Fighters ultimately let their fists do the talking. It's a language that's universally understood and has been since the beginning of man. Haney isn't available and Tank isn't fighting Shakur or Loma next for the vacant WBC strap, since he's not in their ratings. Loma isn't coming back until next year so Shakur will likely fight someone else in their ratings for the vacant WBC title. Knowing this Cruz isn't a bad fight in the interim. See yourself out.

We have seen the fight already, Tank won, so a replay is just a waste of everyones time, and Tank is yet again not fighting anyone relevant in the division. People want to see fresh match ups, and they are more challenging for the fighter as well most of the time. Cruz is literally the only guy smaller than Tank in the division, we already know what the result will be so its pointless. Tank is a joke.

We have seen the fight already, Tank won, so a replay is just a waste of everyones time, and Tank is yet again not fighting anyone relevant in the division. People want to see fresh match ups, and they are more challenging for the fighter as well most of the time. Cruz is literally the only guy smaller than Tank in the division, we already know what the result will be so its pointless. Tank is a joke.
Then who should he fight next? Pick an available fighter that you'd like to see him in with.

Then who should he fight next? Pick an available fighter that you'd like to see him in with.
He can go back to 140 and before anyone mentions the “he’s too small” bs he’s done something that not even Thurman couldnt, even at 147, but they wont make Tank go to 140, Floyd and pbc are going to milk Davis until they cant anymore

Back