Tattoos in MMA

I don’t like sleeves on woman too much. Particularly masculine ones
Eh I see what u mean but sleeves are not nearly as bad as the same stupid diamond neck tattoo or tramp stamp. I've seen some ladies get really awesome original work by a top artist.

Eh I see what u mean but sleeves are not nearly as bad as the same stupid diamond neck tattoo or tramp stamp. I've seen some ladies get really awesome original work by a top artist.
Yeah a bad tramp stamp just ruins the doggy style

Damn near every fighter on the UFC roster has a visible tattoo, I actually think it’s a sign of low impulse control. Why do MMA fighters insist on desecrating their bodies?

I am struggling to think of a single fighter with a visible tatt...

Because most everyone without tattoos is a weak pussiy it’s a proven fact.

I dont really care for tattoos - but I imagine part of what it comes down to is:
A. Visibility - their job I allows you to see them, whereas I'm sure I've worked with guys that had crazy tattoos I never saw because they were wearing a suit.
B. They dont need to worry about tattoos impacting their employability.

I dont really care for tattoos - but I imagine part of what it comes down to is:
A. Visibility - their job I allows you to see them, whereas I'm sure I've worked with guys that had crazy tattoos I never saw because they were wearing a suit.
B. They dont need to worry about tattoos impacting their employability.
My work shirt covers em all up. Never an issue. I dont need to get any neck face or hand tats.

Some look really nice, especially the colorful ones. Most tats look terrible though. (my opinion)

Also, it depends a lot on the person I'd say, some baby faced chubby man-kids with tough guy tribals and Jap writing just look silly.

But if you like your tattoo than who cares what others think.

i dont see how dropping money on a tattoo is any different from piercings or really any jewelry or fancy clothes......for instance I dont wear jewelry cus it reacts with my skin and turns the metal black/also my skin but the color depends on the metal, same with piercings....so when i get some extra cash and feel like being fancy i usually get a new tat
Fashion tattoos :)

Back