Social Tea Drinkers

I drink Chinese tea. Not tea bag early grey tea.

I also drink black coffee. For some reason people tend to choose one of the two.

I drink both. But mostly coffee

Black tea with milk in the morning x 2. Chamomile tea before bed. I'm old.

Just straight up black or green tea for me. I really can't stand all these other rainbow flavored teas. They don't taste good to me at all and I have a few friends who try and serve that s*** to me

I feel you on this one. Any tea that has artificial flavors or spices or glitter or whatever else bullshit they add to tea, is way over the line for me.

Having said that, you should check out oolong teas. It's halfway between green and black on the oxidized scale (which is, like, most of the oxidation scale) and
some oolongs are quite interestingly fruity or milky/creamy flavored. Ginseng oolong and milk oolong,as I wrote earlier are some of my favourite teas and they both pack a very interesting flavor without any fake crap added.

I bought a mushroom tea that actually makes you really tired. Also have a mushroom coffee for the morning.

Tastes like absolute dogshit but it’s supposedly good for you.
Which is the one that makes you tired?

Coffee first thing in the morning.

Iced green tea in the morning at work.

Coffee after lunch at work.

Chamomile tea while vegging out on the couch before bed.

I drink tea multiple times a day.

Kalmyk tea because of my culture and green/black tea as a source of hydration.

I was drinking tea after dinner every night, but have cut back recently. Tea of choice is oolong or green tea, to help with digestion.

It seems the key to tea is the right temp as well. Got an electric kettle to get those temps on point!

After this thread, I will probably go back to having some tea tonight. Thanks OP!

I used to be a tea freak. I drink it occasionally now for some reason, am more into coffee. My favourites:
- normal ceylon tea. I like the light flavor with some sugar
- lapsang souchong is GOAT, with some sugar
- nice oolongs are great, no sugar of course. I like the green ones with some flowery aftertaste.
- japanese shade greens like gyokuro are great, no sugar obviously.
- the only tea that I drink mixed with another taste is moroccan mint tea. It's amazing but very sweet.

YOu are kalmyk?

yes bro if you support me you should support this:

Comment, like and subscribe.

🍀

🍀

Thank you

🍀

🍀

I feel you on this one. Any tea that has artificial flavors or spices or glitter or whatever else bullshit they add to tea, is way over the line for me.

Having said that, you should check out oolong teas. It's halfway between green and black on the oxidized scale (which is, like, most of the oxidation scale) and
some oolongs are quite interestingly fruity or milky/creamy flavored. Ginseng oolong and milk oolong,as I wrote earlier are some of my favourite teas and they both pack a very interesting flavor without any fake crap added.

I will try both ginseng oolong and milk oolong, thanks!

I'm drinking tea right now. It's my third cup of the day.

Anyone drink tea regularly? When I had an office job I would drink it daily. Last night I had chamomile and it put me to sleep.
Anyone drink tea at night to help wind down?
Tea drinker here

Night time: chamomile lavender, hibiscus, rooibos, honey bush

Greens: gyokura, kukicha twig

Blacks: pu ehr, oolong, Darjeeling, earl grey

Whites: silver needle shits all over everything else which is why it’s significantly more expensive per pound than the cheaper alternative snow dragon

I drink Scottish black tea nigh daily, it's mostly replaced coffee. Also have a bunch of green tea but don't drink it as much. I need some chamomile tea, think I ran out.

Only if it's Long Island Iced

Long-Island-Iced-Tea-Cocktail-FT-RECIPE1222-6454b2a875f7461190cbae8d93f9dca1.jpg

Back